Concerts planned for 2019

The Zutons (doing all of Who Killed the Zutons) at Rock City in Nottingham in early April.

TRextasy at the CornExchange Exeter. I used to be a roadie (for one day) for T.Rex when they performed in Southend, the opening act was the Damned, what a contrast in music styles in one evening! I am going with my wife and all her sisters (all fans of Marc Bolan). Marc was a lovely musician artist to meet, always friendly and warm. Yes he had his narcissistic ways, he needed a lot of reassurance and love, but that was part of his charming personality. And I am told from a very good source he was a far better technical guitarist than he let on in his published music.

Going to see the levellers at Piece Hall, Halifax in June

1 Like

Paul Weller in Thetford forest Norfolk in June.

Holly Herndon, The Barbican London, 16th October.
(New album Proto due out 10th May).

Mike

1 Like

Mary Coughlan - Hebden Bridge Trades Club - tonight

John McLaughlin April
Kandace Springs May
Charlie Hunter June
Wilco. Sept
Snarky puppy. Nov

1 Like

Metallica concerts planned in Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and Zurich next month (May). The ticket shown is a metal laminate that gives me access to every show on the tour. Seems a shame not to take advantage! Will plan further shows a bit nearer the time but will definitely go to London, Manchester and Romania also.

1 Like

Gretchen Peters, April 17, Sheffield Memorial Hall. Must be one of the best singer/songwriters out of Nashville at the moment.

Steve…that is a cool ticket :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah its super nice quality, the made a real effort. The cost was about the same as 4 shows so made sense to grab this one as I can go to about 25 if I wanted!

18.06.2019 Dead can dance, Bochum Ruhr Congress. Can not wait!

1 Like

Nick Mason’s Saucerful Of Secrets
Alice Cooper
Gary Numan
Hopefully if I am successful tomorrow - Little Steven

I think ‘Miami Steve Van Zandt’ sounds so much better.

1 Like

Paul Weller in Thetford forest in June.

Tried to get good seats for Mark Knopfler a while back, but missed out. I received one of those ‘still seats available’ emails from a ticket agent yesterday and clicked on it for a laugh, but to my surprise there were two rows of fairly front seats available for Leeds. I have no idea why rows appear from time to time, but that’s me sorted for May.

1 Like

Would love to see Eric Clapton in the RAH on May 13th (visiting from Germany). Any advice where to find reasonably priced tickets from a trustworthy source other than bay and stub?

Metallica - London
Bon Jovi - London
B52’s - Gateshead
Thunder blokes - Workington
Steve Hackett - Gateshead
Wishbone Ash - Gateshead
Saxon - London

This evening I’m seeing Sunmi at Indigo@O2 and on Saturday I’m seeing BTS at Wembley Stadium.

(I feel that I need to explain that the Kpop thing is not of my making…)

Next leg of Metallica shows for me in June will be Slane Castle, Amsterdam (hopefully), Brussels, Manchester & London.