Concerts Planned for 2023

Off to see Primal Scream ( with Happy Mondays in support) at Dreamland in Margate on Saturday with my friend @Endon and the girls. Will be soggy but fab

1 Like

Primal Scream, Happy Mondays, Margate that is only going to go one way.

Keep the noise down I don’t want to be kept awake :wink:

Lol - will do my best but can’t promise anything!

1 Like

I used to work in an office next door to Fenchurch Street and one day at lunchtime out of the entrance poured Primal Scream into a limo.

I say poured- it was like a cartoon they were one fluid liquid mass. Saw them in Dublin in 2008 - just a class act.

You may remember that but I suspect that they have no memory of it! Have seen them a few times over the years and they always put on a cracking show

1 Like

Booked for Ron Carter’s ‘Foursight’ Quartet in November.

1 Like

Ellie Gowers in September

Today we’re off to the Glastonbury Extravaganza at the Abbey.

Wells City Band, lightening seeds and Texas.

It is currently a tad windy & wet!!!

1 Like

Hermanos Gutiérrez in Zurich (Kaufleuten Club) on December 18th. They are an ambitious and virtuoso guitar duo. Very nice new album, unfortunately recording via Qobuz not perfect, but musically impressive. And there is a nice Youtube recording: search "Hermanos Gutiérrez tiny desk concert„ ….

Booked to see Turandot at the Liceu Opera Barcelona 2 weeks before Christmas.
Can’t wait to cross another great Opera house of the “Bucket List”:wink:

2 Likes

TV Girl in Manchester with daughter a week on Wednesday and I’m taking her to see the Killers at Leeds Festival the Sunday after. Big Dad brownie points

It’s gonna be the show of the year. Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Going to see Robert Plant in November at the Anvil Basingstoke, his new band look very interesting

2 Likes

Very excited end of October to German top act in progressive rock in one evening RPWL and Sylvan

2 Likes

Heads up, you South Coasters!

@anon70766008 now’s your chance…

1 Like

Lloyd Cole in Sydney early December. Booked and paid for.

2 Likes

Cara Dillon in Newbury towards the end of next month, and not sure if this counts but Das Rheingold from the Royal Opera House at our local multiplex also next month

I see the KLF have announced their 2323 tour. Might attend the West Runton show if still around in 300 years :partying_face:

1 Like

They will definitely be justified and ancient in 300 years time

1 Like