Concerts Planned for 2023

Yeah, he is touring with mutiple different groups. It would be awesome to see him with the Chapel Trio (Frisell, Morgan), but the trio we’ll see is quite good too.

Charles is amazing. In his mid-80s he is at the top of his game and hasn’t slowed down at all.

1 Like

I saw him pre pandemic at Ronnie Scotts in London, it was one of those moments where you feel privileged to witness something truly special, you’ll have a great time I’m sure.

3 Likes

Thanks @ChrisG! That’s an excellent band with Charles too, and Gareth Williams is great as well. A good night at the club that was!

I was there that night too - magical

I just bought tickets for Leo Kottke on December 8th in St. Louis. Not sure what to expect. I love his acoustic guitar playing. His singing, less so.

The armadillo album is classic, but that was a long time ago.

Just booked tickets to see Ian Prowse & Toyah & Robert Fripp both at Shrewsbury.

1 Like

From their YouTube series seems like you’re bound to see Fripp with a smile on his face and more of Toyah than you bargain for….

1 Like

Lol. Yeah I’m in 3rd row so I should get a good view. I wonder if Mr. Fripp will allow any photography.
On all previous King Crimson gigs it has been banned.

1 Like

I can’t watch that drivel. It’s a shame because I admire Mr. Fripp’s musicianship over the years. No so Mrs. Fripp strutting around braless with her surgically-enlarged breasts barely tucked into sheer tops. It’s the worst sort of preening for clicks.

Just been to see Skipinnish in Stamford, uk. What a gig the place was rocking

1 Like

Flaming Lips in London April 23 - They are doing Yoshimi and I can’t wait

1 Like

I had a bad dream once that I was in a band with multiple bagpipers. :scream:

1 Like

Fantastic sound though

1 Like

Bah, humbug. :grinning:

3 Likes

black midi playing a three day residency at Village Underground in Shoreditch from 6-8 March 2023. Just booked tickets for ‘Hellfire’ night 8th March. Calling @Steve_S !

1 Like

Texas & Lightening Seeds at Glastonbury Abbey Gardens August 2023

I’m not surprised that Mr Fripp doesn’t allow photography if the (now sadly ageing) Mrs Fripp is strutting around the stage sans chest upholstery.

Beth Hart
King King
Sam Fender
The Lathums,
Promises to be a good year for gigs.

1 Like

-Black Stone Cherry (plus The Darkness)
-Dream Theatre
-The Barber of Saville
-Beth Hart
-Turandot
-Joe Satriani