Concerts planned for 2024

Give us a clue.

1 Like

He said they are from Bradford on another thread. I’m guessing Smokie. Lol.

Still singing " Living next door to Alice"

1 Like

They’d have to sing that it’s the only one anyone remembers :grin:

2 Likes

And we wish we didn’t, lol…

1 Like

Yes you can’t unhear it. Goes on the same K-Tel album as Tie a Yellow Ribbon Around the Old Oak Tree.

Alice, who is Alice?

1 Like

She has a restaurant :rofl:

2 Likes

Walk right in, it’s around the back, just a half a mile from the railroad track……

1 Like

English Teacher, Nov 19th @ The Boiler Shop, Newcastle. Thought I’d see what these Mercury Prize winners sound like live.

Boiler Shop is a beautiful, 1000 (standing) capacity event space in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne.

The venue is dripping in history and tech. It’s fully fitted out with a top flight in-house sound and light system, that is unrivaled in a venue of its size. The place not only sounds amazing, the building has also been listed by the BBC "one of the most beautiful gig venues in the UK".

2 Likes

Jack White in Liverpool on Saturday.

None of this Oasis nonsense.

Gig announced on Monday, tickets on sale Tuesday, gig Saturday. Getting tickets was the usual Ticketmaster faff but looking forward to it now.

4 Likes

1 Like

I’ve got a ticket for DG on Oct 11th at RAH. At the End of the Road festival a few weeks ago, one of the stand out acts for me and my bro was someone called COLOSSAL SQUID. Essentially it was a drummer playing live to a few prerecorded synths but - oh my - I can’t remember seeing such a talented drummer live in recent years. Turns out he is a professional drummer named Adam Betts who has played live with Squarepusher and Jarvis C among others. Informed by my bro yesterday that Adam Betts is playing drums for DG on this tour - very excited

1 Like