Concerts planned for 2024

Look for the 5 foot 9 guy behind you p%#*ed off because he can’t see anything :grin:

Did Depeche Mode in Jan
Swan Lake - London Royal Opera House - April
Cranes - Leeds - May
Cranes - London - May
Glastonbury
Last Dinner Party - Leeds - Sept

@markah If you ask nicely, I’ll lift you up so you can see the ‘good bits’. :smiley:

1 Like

Tom McRae - september.

1 Like

Thanks for the news on that. I have just booked for Nottingham.

1 Like

:+1:

Cage The Elephant touring over the summer. Fingers crossed for a return to the UK in Autumn/ winter.

Dave and the boys are coming back to Colorado this year! August for two nights, can’t wait! They are about to start their tour in Europe in April. Anyone seeing them over there?

Boston Symphony Orchestra
Depeche Mode
Tool
Peter Fox
Die Fantastischen Vier

Joe Jackson at the Cambridge Corn Exchange in October.

I’ve not seen him before, so looking forward to it.

1 Like

The Van Morrison Alumni Band …November…seen VM many times …this time not the man himself but lots of members of his bands over many years performing his songs. Birmingham Town Hall.

Simple minds at 02 next week.

Added a couple to my short list;

Julian Lage @ Barbican 21/4
Corrine Bailey Rae @ Somerset House 14/7

Others previously noted
Bill Frisell - Islington
Mike Stern - Ronnie Scotts
Springsteen x 2 - Wembley

3 Likes

Just had a great phone call from a friend, he managed to get us 2 tickets to see Rickie Lee Jones one and only gig in Sydney. The tickets sold out within hours, it’s only a small venue

Tickets booked for Good Friday which really does make it a good friday :grin:

11 Likes

Nice one Pete, a bit of good news👍

2 Likes

Seen her a few times in London over the years and always enjoyed the show. Have a great time :+1:

1 Like

Gordon Giltrap and John Etheridge in Shrewsbury…world class guitar players

(

3 Likes

Concerts been to so far :

The Unthanks ( a bit dreary tbh)
Katherine Priddy (Unplugged. She has a beautiful voice singing some beautiful songs)
Sam Sweeny (fiddle/folk. Really entertaining)
The Musical Box (They recreate Genesis music so well)

Concerts to come :

Justin Hayward
Jesse Cook
Brit Floyd.

2 Likes

Just bought tickets for Nick Cave & Bad Seeds ‘Wild God’ tour at O2 arena in November. V excited

Not strictly a concert but a musical :

‘I Should Be So Lucky’. A British jukebox musical written by Debbie Isitt, which uses the music of the pop writing team Stock Aitken Waterman.

I went with Mrs Stig. It was so abysmal we walked out at the interval, and that’s something I have never done before.

1 Like