Dan's thread

Yes, so stuff any naysayers ! :wink:

That’s exactly why a pussycat like myself prefers my hair short!

When I look at your avatar however I’ve never felt you had long flowing locks?

1 Like

The hairdresser helped me grow it out quite a bit on top. It was about 6 inches long on top so quite a mop of hair!

1 Like

Is that just your legs for cycling? :wink: :+1:

I may loose my body hair. My arms are quite hairy. The nurse didn’t want to take off canular tape. She was trying to do it slowly. I said just rip it off! She was really worried but did it!

2 Likes

During lockdowns I let my hair grow far more than usual.

At one point I felt quite grumpy and reactive and got my daughter to give me a short mohican for a laugh.

What utter joy walking past critical (usually older) people sneering when playing tennis at the park when the ‘club’ was closed!

3 Likes

Up with a new LP12 pic for Dan’s delectation - gaudy red vinyl of Hugh Hopper’s ‘1984’.

5 Likes

Many people would describe me as bald - I only have a very thin strip of pale hair around the back so from the front effectively look completely hairless. I keep the hair at a No 1 cut so it doesn’t really matter.
I guess appearance never was an issue for me - but I appreciate that this is a personal thing.
What really matters are thoughts, deeds, emotions and the opinions of people dear to you.

4 Likes

I keep threatening to no1 my hair as it gets greyer/thinner. My wife tells me I have the “wrong shaped” head for it though. :flushed:

2 Likes

I’m working for a couple. The guy laughed when he saw me and said I won’t have any problems getting served in a pub. The woman said it looks good and I have the right shaped head! :wink:

14 Likes

@Dan_M . Thank you for sharing your journey. You are immense and we all the richer for getting to know you though these fine forums.
I have lost my hair over the last five years, and my kids tease me about it. I don’t mind losing my hair…losing my hearing, now that would be dreadful.
Your positivity and energy are inspirational.

Play some fine music, turn it up…and then turn it up a little bit more….let’s………rock!!!

3 Likes

Here’s the new look guys!

60 Likes

Pretty cool…….go for it❤️

2 Likes

Suits you, Sir.

G

5 Likes

Indeed it does.

2 Likes

As Graeme said, that suits you.

1 Like

Pretty Radikal …… ok I’ll get my coat

Take care Dan

4 Likes

My baby boy who is 3 said I look like a baby and called me egg head :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

May he long call you that!

4 Likes

You look pretty good to me, Dan. Most people on the Forum wouldn’t post pictures of their ugly mugs.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, looks fine - and you’ve still got more hair than me !

3 Likes