Dan's thread

How are you doing today, Dan?
I was just thinking of you and thot I’d ask. Hoping you’re feeling okay.

3 Likes

Little bit rough this weekend. Fighting a cough and cold. Tired, aches and pains. Chemo drugs working their way out. Always feel rough on this weekend! Onwards and upwards tomorrow!

10 Likes

Thanks for asking David!

1 Like

I thought you must have be feeling a little worse for wear in light you seemed to have been a little quiet online …let’s hope the 500 is aiding your recovery :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My brother has come over from New Zealand to stay with me, then busy at work all week and bit under weather this weekend. Got my 3 year old boy with me. Feel pretty rough though!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this, of course, Dan. Hope it clears in a few days. Think of you often.

2 Likes

Well, that will keep you busy. I have a 3yo grandson. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hope all goes well and the family “reunion” goes well

Best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

My brother has been over for a good few weeks now. Been great to see him. Unfortunately my ears are blocked at moment as well as cold! Still listening to the system though.

3 Likes

Hope you bounce back rapidly.

1 Like

Thanks Paul, I will be good. Thinking positively helps at times like these. Looking forward to hearing get better first! :grin:

4 Likes

Dan glad you’re feeling a bit better, seems like by the time you almost get back to normal they whack you again.

I’ve had a good week and a bit but it starts all over again this Thursday/Friday.

Stay strong and safe best of luck, cheers.

13 Likes

I’m glad you had a good week. My brother had to get me an ambulance to the hospital yesterday. My hernia became aggravated and I started vomitting at work and so came home in pain. Swelling of hernia causing nausea. Was out of hospital this morning and back at work again.

Feeling a bit tired but okay now! A minor set back and all good now :+1:

14 Likes

You are amazing👍

5 Likes

Thanks Gazza, one day at a time. Just trying my best each day. Staying positive is the key!

8 Likes

Dan I don’t know how you can work I’m not sure I’d be able to do that. Take care.

6 Likes

Don’t forget you are amazing too❤️

5 Likes

It keeps my mind busy and keeps me staying positive. And pays the bills! It’s what I have to do.

13 Likes

Can I just say that although I’ve not been on here that long your ‘story’ and resolve Dan is remarkable. I know I couldn’t cope.
Very best wishes

4 Likes

I can only second that - most other people would have just faded facing such treatments. Dan (& Pete) have more fighting spirit.

7 Likes