Dan's thread

It’s a question of prioritising only, and there are still a few places left, so if you do want to come, let me know.

3 Likes

I would love to attend but I’m having the main roof on my house replaced the first two weeks in July and I need to be on site to martial the troops and also carry out certain works myself with chimneys coming down and fascia replaced etc. I hope the day goes great for Dan all forum friends attending.

3 Likes

It’s almost 12 months since our factory tour hope Dans visit is just as fun. Great way to put a face on a few members.

6 Likes

Hi Richard - If there is still space for the visit I would like to come along if poss please as part of Dan’s group - haven’t done the site visit before. Many thanks.

3 Likes

I’d love to one day visit the factory even though it would be a long trip from Sweden. It’s on my birthday so sending a digital cake for you to share :birthday:

2 Likes

Thanks guys,

I look forward to seeing some of you there. Be great to meet you.

10 Likes

Don’t forget to make a video of Steve schwinging the burndy! :snake:

2 Likes

Good to see the Factory visit has been organised. A very interesting place to visit and it’s nice to be able to put faces to forum names too.

I hope you have a great day, Dan :+1:

7 Likes

Hi Richard

Please put my name forward if still space.

Many thanks.

DG….

1 Like

Ditto - I would love to go!

Julian

1 Like

Hi Richard,

Please can you put my name forward.

Thanks,
B

1 Like

To be fair, it’s first come first served but messaging only please - just flag up a post Thanks!

@Bokermonz and @Diggygun, there’s one place left so first to message me ( suggest you flag the opening post to do so) gets it!

I’m afraid I’m struggling to find out how to do that, so I think this one will likely to @DiggyGun :slight_smile:

Well done Bokermonz, you figured it out.

OK folks, I’m afraid we now have a full complement for Dan’s visit. Of course, @Diggygun if anyone has to drop out between now and then, I shall let you know.

7 Likes

Have a great day Dan and all forum folks. Thankyou Richard for organising this visit, this is what makes Naim special❤️

13 Likes

Looks like a long day at work has meant I’ve missed the boat for the tour - these things happen!

I could still be free later in the day and make it to Salisbury if anyone is able to linger after the tour. I’ve never met anyone from the forum IRL (as it were), and would be happy to have the chance - over a beer, of course.

Mark

2 Likes

Have fun people, and a lovely acknowledgement for Dan.

5 Likes

Wonder if Dan will come away from Salisbury with a second ( proper) cd555psu !

4 Likes

Now too late to join the factory tour, though I have done this once before. If there is a get together afterwards in Salisbury please publicise it. I would hope to come along.

1 Like