Dan's thread

We are about to leave HQ in a minute.

1 Like

Mines a jumbo Savaloy. :scream: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

IMG_0466

4 Likes

Modest as ever :joy:

5 Likes

Hope you all had a wonderful day with Dan, he is an inspiration.

6 Likes

Happiest tonight are Dans neighbours :smile:

Pics or it didn’t happen! :blush:

5 Likes

You find more use for that picture than I find for my Simpson’s individual stringettes.

.sjb

1 Like

Just to clarify my identity - I forgot to make it clear when we were chatting - apologies to @ChrisG for causing confusion. Good to meet you Mark and put faces to familiar names on the forum. Sorry I had to leave early this evening and I hope everyone enjoyed the rest of the evening.
Best wishes to you @Dan_M and glad you enjoyed your visit to Naim, it’s richly deserved.

4 Likes

Well done guys!

@Dan_M was it a bit like that Johnny Cash song “One Piece at a time”!!!

2 Likes

I was a little confused I admit, no need for apologies though, I’m sure you all had a splendid day!
Chris

1 Like

Pictures please, last years visit with Pete, produced a picture that reminded me of The Usual Suspects

Hoping you all had a great day

Ian

2 Likes

It was really great having some of you at the factory yesterday - thank you so much for coming down and making it a special day. I have a few pictures that I’ll post up later today. There’s also a group photo, but I won’t put any forum names to faces - it’s fairest that I’ll leave that up to the members themselves as to whether they wish to say who they are.

21 Likes

A tremendous day. Thank you very much Richard for organising it and to Dan of course for kindly extending the invite. Great thanks also to Mark and Jason plus the Naim team for their wonderful tour and demo - I learned a lot.

Still recovering from last night’s fish and chips and pub visit (the Pheasant, I think) on Salt Lane. A long day !

11 Likes

I had a fantastic day and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was great to meet everyone. Likewise I’d like to thank Richard and Dan for the invitation and Mark, Jason and everyone else that we met for making us feel so welcome. Safe travels for anyone travelling home today…

7 Likes

Thanks Richard for organising a fantastic day.

I thoroughly enjoyed the factory visit. Was interesting to see how everything is made. It’s the attention to detail of how everything is made and the organisation of the factory which was particularly impressive.

The service centre had men in white coats and the statement room where statement amps were assembled was something else.

When you see what goes into the statement you understand why it sounds so good.

The listening room gave an opportunity to hear Naim kit from 200 series to statement.

Makes me realise just how good these systems are.

23 Likes

And thanks to everyone who visited the factory with me yesterday and those who were able to stay on and have fish and chips and some drinks. It was brilliant to get to know Naim forum members! A thoroughly enjoyable time!

14 Likes

I think I speak for many when I say we are so glad you had a great day

11 Likes

Some pictures of the tour.

34 Likes

I had a great day. Thanks @richard.Dane for organising it and hosting us. Thanks to Mark and Jason for a great tour and demo, they did a fantastic job. Then a really enjoyable evening with a group of nice people, thanks all. @Dan_M Have a fun day at Stonehenge with Harrison.

7 Likes

Working at the kitchen table right now, listening to Hugh Masekela on my Atom/Iotas… not quite the Statement/Focals, but very good!

5 Likes

Great picture of the blokes :sunglasses:

3 Likes