Dan's thread

My thoughts and best wishes are with you, as always, Dan.

Keep strong buddy.:fist:t2:

7 Likes

Hi Dan, I have followed your thread and I have the utmost regard for your resilience and pure guts during this difficult time

My very bestest wishes to you and your family

Take care

Ian

12 Likes

Thanks for your amazing continued support. I am living my best life now and feel that no matter what happens I can deal with it.

I am just getting my head aroumd it all while listening to my favourite vinyl.

13 Likes

Your positivity is inspiring, I think most of, if not all, are in awe of your resilience on this thread. Best hopes.

10 Likes

Having spent 2 evenings with Dan last week I can confirm he’s like this face to face as well, he’s a really good bloke. (And his hair is lovely and soft. :laughing:)

14 Likes

How has he still got hair, everything has been against him?
Forum best wishes.

3 Likes

You are a fighter Dan. You will pass it through. Your positivity is the best cure. :fist_left::mechanical_arm::bison::weight_lifting_woman::people_wrestling::1st_place_medal:

8 Likes

Keep strong Dan, my thoughts are with you buddy :heart:

Plenty of Led Zeppelin albums to go through tonight on that excellent setup of yours.

6 Likes

All the very best to you Dan on your difficult journey. Stay strong, stay positive and keep looking to the future. Looking forward to the time when everyone can get together with you to celebrate your success in conquering this pernicious illness.

Steve

3 Likes

Guys, guys, guys. I am beating this. It’s a set back yes. But I have had worse news.

I am fit, strong and recovered from chemo. Ready to fight the fight and smash cancer out of the park!

It’s not what I wanted to hear today but will remain positive.

Thank you so much for your support.

Love you guys xxxx

23 Likes

I’ve got three weeks growth of hair after loosing it all.

Didn’t shave for 20 weeks. Stubble back now.

31 Likes

I had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, no nasal hair, no hair on my head. Everything went. And now it is growing back.

6 Likes

Dan, I’m sure you don’t need telling but stay strong!:muscle: Best wishes :+1:

1 Like

Sending all good vibes your way @Dan_M :+1:

3 Likes

Blimey, what a great forum this is, full of kind, supportive people, and all routing for you, Dan.

Dan, may the follicles be with you!

12 Likes

Exactly, you guys on here are so good. I have had so much support on here. Thank you all!

3 Likes

Silver lining note. My hairdresser charges twenty quid for a haircut like that!

3 Likes

Keep going, Dan!

2 Likes

More high volume Russian techno required - that’ll beat the sh*t out of the big C! Keep moving forward, Dan.

2 Likes

I tried to keep everything crossed for you mate but I was suddenly in need of attention from Matron.

Can do the fingers though. :wink:

3 Likes