Diamond studded bezels on Rolex watches

I forgot to put the word in inverted commas.

I was trying to be polite.

DG…

I would also think using a credit card to buy something duty free that exceeds your allowance is also risky.

Rolex Milgauss Anniversary (green glass) is gorgeous.

1 Like

I am currently wearing my Rolex Milgauss GV (“Glace Verte”), with black dial, which has just come back from a 10-year service. Lovely watch, I would never change it. (I think that this version of the watch was discontinued by Rolex last year, although I saw an unsold one in a shop window yesterday or the day before… So grab one with both hands if you want one!)

I don’t ‘get’ your reference to ‘Anniversary’.

1 Like

No idea, that’s how it was described on one website. Brings back a few google hits.

It was a 116400GV

Far prefer the simple lines of these to the “flashier” models.

Much thicker/heavier than my normal watches tho.

Yes, Iain, I remember that as the model number for the watch.

My previous Rolex, an Explorer which I gifted to my son for his 21st b’day has a much easier number to remember - 1016.

New to the Naim Forum. Okay I go but TERRIBLE USER TOPICS!

I don’t care to read about what fellow forum members think of diamonds on Rolex watches! And I’m a watch collector!

Moderators - stick to topics that relate to HiGi if you don’t have enough members with topics related to Naim products.

Tshark
Dallas Texas USA

Oooooooh…

HiGi. We need more HiGi…

1 Like

Maybe have a look here…

Willy.

Try this

I can see that you need to get out of the Lounge a bit more :wink:

I think Sue Ellen has been on the booze again folks. Just thought you should know

Yee Haa blazing saddles

Is that like hygge?

1 Like

Seems not!

Hah! I get it.

An amalgamation of cowboy related references, with me being from (Dallas).

Funny thing, last week I drove past Southfork Ranch where Dallas was filmed - and I see that it is being torn down. Guessing a new neighborhood of high end homes will be built.

False stereotypes though, kinda like an Irishman always being drunk, or an Englishman having bad teeth. Are those really stereotypes?

Cheers!

The question, surely, is whether diamond studded bezels, whether on Rolexes, Timexes, iWatches or Mickey Mouse watches, have an effect on sound quality and if so whether that makes for a high giddiness factor for the wearer.

1 Like

I’m not convinced that you do, but it’s all good fun though

What a bad tempered post to start one’s time on this Forum!

Our new Member clearly thinks that it’s his job to moderate our posts.

Good luck in that, as he’ll find that it’s rather like herding cats!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.