1 Like

Oh Debbie!

Atb
Kk

Sometimes spell correct just works

Atb

Kk

Oh get off the fence and tell us wot you really think

I will remember that phrase when I speak to my cousin tomorrow , she has dementia but I think she will understand

1 Like

Great result for Man. City.

Looks like they will cruise to the title now that Liverpool are dropping points.

3 Likes

Dominated the Mickey Mousers from the first to last minute COYG…:clap:t2::+1::heart:

2 Likes

Old Lego head did alright.

Yes, he won the battle of the touchline bullies. It was deserved, though…

So thanks to the Gooners for pegging back the scousers. Two wins from the games in hand for Citeh puts ‘em back in top spot.

Now if someone could only do the same to Leicester in Div. 2…….

1 Like

Always seemed likely that everyone would be chasing City by February. Today’s result pushes us closer to that. Only in England could the clubs with cheating charges hanging over their heads win the league and get relegated. This is now a real possibility. Well done EPL. You sold the game’s soul.

1 Like

On that, we do agree.

2 Likes

Come February and the ‘cheats’ bleats start. Usually from our neighbours who realise they’ve blown another season.

As a matter of procedure, Man. City are innocent and guilty of nothing at the moment. They may be punished in the future, but that’s up to the courts. Whining now by opposition fans only highlights their own clubs failure.

I have a feeling that our own forum Walter Mitty may be desperately disappointed how this pans out.

1 Like

Had the pleasure of attending Old Trafford to witness the mighty MUFC spank West Ham today. We look so much better with Martinez and Shaw playing and I could even discern a system we were playing to. Happy days.

Much credit to the West Ham fans @TheKevster . Impeccable support for the Munich rememberance. Thank you.

2 Likes

If they win both games in hand they will only by three points ahead and they still have to play both Arsenal and Liverpool. It’s not over yet.

And the mass wailing and squeals of 'Cheeeeaaaaats" could be heard all across the plains of Islington

1 Like

OK, so that’s six points for Citeh then…… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Edit: Ah, that’s one down!

1 Like

Didn’t know you where a fan of The Cheats that makes a couple of hundred of you now at least
:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Some never understand.

There are very few City fans on this website. But there are thousands of forumites that hate the unwarranted arrogance of Arsenal fans, the unprofessional behaviour of their (albeit simply obnoxious) players and their classless, cheating coach.

Not to mention the bleating… Oh my, the bleating…

4 Likes

What are people’s thoughts on multi football groups like the one the Cheats are apart of that has just allowed them to sign Savio from Troyes a also club owned by City Group who owned his papers but who he never actually played for but who loaned him to Girona another club owned by City Group.