English Premier League Season 2023/24

Bayern Munich have a travelling fan embargo in the CL so no away fans at the Emirates and also those tickets can be sold to Arsenal fans let’s just hope we don’t get the idiot element turning up to cause trouble on the night.

We will need to take any advantage though will it make a difference having no away fans probably not and could actually rile up the Bayern support for the away leg? We have to make the home leg count and will need to take at least a two goal advantage over there but please no more penalties.

Bob, I’ve just read that Mbappe has apparently snubbed Arsenal because it’s “too cold”. No chance of him ever coming to Newcastle then! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Of course it’s too cold - it’s up North (from a Palace supporter :wink:)

4 Likes

Nah, Woolwich is south…

2 Likes

Sterling is so sh…

He is so sh…

Apart from when he passes to Cole Palmer. Who is terrific.

Disasi. He can go as well.Ridiculous own goal. And then compounds it by ducking out of the ball’s flight for Leicester’s 2nd.

How do these people get to be rated as Prem quality players?

Haywards Heath is the beginning of the north. Official. :grinning:

FFS

IIRC the last time Arsenal visited the Amex, the home fans were chanting ‘Dirty Northern b*stards’ :rofl:

2 Likes

That is a terrific goal.

And that one’s even better! Blimey!

Two young lads showing Sterling how it’s done.

And Cole Palmer. What a lad.

1 Like

Congrats Jamie.

Now. COME ON YOU 'AMMERS !!!

1 Like

Chelsea scrapped that if it wasn’t for the sending off I think Leicester might have won.

‘s funny, even before the red card I still thought we’d win, just making it hard for ourselves.

It was a bit Carry on up The Bridge at times. Mind, Cucurella must be grateful that with Sterling, Disasi and Sanchez pissing about so much, he wasn’t the worst player on the pitch on this occasion.

Semi final at Wembley though.

Hopefully vs. Cov or ManU

Man U Liverpool is still the biggest game and that was ace! I thought the level was poor but the goals made that game! Every single one of us!

Atb
Kk

1 Like

Cracking game at Old Trafford it’s not often I cheer a Man U win but I did this evening.

1 Like

Me too😉