English Premier League Season 2023/24

Up the Red Devils!!

The best way to survive relegation ever!

Every single one of us

Atb
Kk

That showed what the biggest game in the world is….

Atb
Kk

Great point for both United and Arsenal but they should have won mistake by ETH bringing Amrabat on too defensive, too early.

Bob u are loving united now fella’

It’s definitely staying interesting down the stretch, 3 teams going for the title, 2 teams fighting for 4th and 3 teams (and maybe up to 5) fighting for 6 & 7 and probably 5 scrapping away at the bottom

I have just looked at the remaining fixtures for the top three and City would seem to have the easiest run in but we all know that it is easy to trip up in this league.

We are so sh…

A brief diversion as I rarely contribute to the other thread…

Well done Posh!! :grinning::soccer::partying_face::beers:

Old school. Good to make 77, given medical history. But that’s sad.

4 Likes

Agreed Bob, typical Ten Haag I’m afraid. Take off your most dangerous player and invite more pressure.

The “shots against” statistic for United in recent games is absolutely shocking. I know they have long term injuries in defence, especially Martinez and Shaw, but even so.

It does make me smile though that the supposedly best Liverpool team for 30 years have only got two draws and a loss against the definitely worst United team in living memory.

3 Likes

@Bobthebuilder You may be right about being defensive but I suspect they were all scarred by throwing away the previous two leads and wanted some protection - someone had to fill the hole between our front line and the defence. The sight of Maguire stepping into the gap was frightening - how we miss Martinez!

Big game up at the Emirates tonight Timber returns to North London.

1 Like

Strong line up for Arsenal tonight happy Martinelli is starting

Unless Kane & Dier have taken the ‘Spurs curse’ to Munich…

Great game of football at the Emirates unfortunately we gifted Bayern both their goals but we came back against a very good Bayern performance to take a draw over to Munich.

A little bit of nerves and a lack of experience from some players whilst others stepped up it’s all to play next week though.

1 Like

Just watched the Gabriel handball from the goal kick and we definitely got away with one there but it probably cancels out the Saka penalty I suppose.

That was no penalty on Saka - he clearly initiated contact with Neuer while fishing for a penalty

3 Likes

Even Ian Wright said it wasn’t a penalty.

Yep, he’s a dreadful cheat.

No wonder all fans hate him.

2 Likes

Saka is becoming the new Sterling. A great player, but letting himself down with blatant acts of cheating. He could have scored that last night; it was horrible to watch…

3 Likes