English Premier League Season 2023/24

Well done to Newcastle yesterday another huge must win game at The Emirates this afternoon against Aston Villa you have to presume Liverpool will beat Palace which will put Arteta’s Young Guns back in third with a game in hand.

Maddison is supplanting his obvious talent with cynical and nasty play he could quite easily have been red carded in his last two games.

In must be frustrating playing in a Spuds side that is so up and down but he is showing traits that could make Southgate think twice.

2 Likes

I would love us to win but whatever happens that was a magnificent first 45 mins from Palace

1 Like

Looks like 'pool are gifting the title to City.

Eeeeeaaaaggggllleeessss!!!

3 Likes

Banana skin successfully navigated. By Palace :joy::joy:

Well done sir !

1 Like

Liverpool weren’t great but we brilliant. Fantastic goal by Eze and Mateta probably ought to have made it 3-0. But our defence was just awesome - hats off to Andersen, Lerma, Henderson, Mitchell, Clyne and Munoz. Really pleased for Glasner - starting to make a real difference

COYP

3 Likes

Still laughing at Burnley’s own goal yesterday. I shouldn’t really but it was a bit special.

Expect a lot of cheating by Saka and co., and soon, a couple of penalties for the Squatters with the Racist fans.

Any bets which minute of the second half Saka first goes sprawling to the ground, in the area, screaming for a penalty ?

I’m guessing 63rd.

Edit. Jesus 47th minute beat him to it !!! :rofl:

The arse anal players with their socks over the little pants like little ballerinas. What is that about? Shocking.

Atb
Kk

It’s to protect their knees when they are diving…

1 Like

My Man City supporting mate is going to be a pain.

Bottled it again

Ffs - we gift Arsenal a free shot at the title by taking out Liverpool and what do they do? Spaff it up the wall and bottle it

1 Like

Stadium is half empty. No surprise

Well that’s football for ya. It’s a funny old game!

4 Likes

Unfortunately Arteta decided to f about with team selection and got outmanoeuvred by our ex manager. He finally gets a tune out of Havertz since January as a striker and in the most important game of our season drops him into midfield where he has been tepid at best and starts Zinchenko who cannot defend against first Diaby and then Bailey. Leandro Trossard as brilliant as he has been never plays well when he starts and is an impact sub.

Arteta then compounds his mistakes by making the wrong substations and the right ones too late but well done to Aston Villa and Unai and it’s advantage to the cheats.

Arteta is crap get him out! I remember that before from areas anal fans

Atb
Kk

1 Like