English Premier League Season 2023/24

Wot a goal.

He is the man. We’d be in relegation zone without him.

Edit: Double that!

1 Like

What does Cole Palmer eat for breakfast?

Defenders.

2 Likes

I haven’t given up yet as it just needs city to get a draw but all three teams need to win

OK, treble it…:slightly_smiling_face:

Palmer Show…perfect hattrick. Left foot, header, right foot.

Haaland who?

1 Like

Do Everton have a lot of injuries or are they really this bad?

1 Like

They are really this bad.

1 Like

Apparently

No Enzo or Sterling on the pitch, this is what you get…Much more mobile with Gallagher and Caicedo doubling up through the middle.

Even Cucurella puts a semi decent stint in for 45 minutes.

I do like Nick Jackson though, he had a tough start but I think he’s really got it in him. Madueke still showing good potential too. A good front three imo. Mudryk clearly isn’t as strong but he does at least draw fire when they swarm forwards with his absolute lightning pace, so plays his part.

Cole Palmer though, what a guy.

Yep, I think on form, he must move above our Maddison in the pecking order for the Euros.

2 Likes

Great to see Alfie Gilchrist get that. Every time I’ve seen him he looks the part, proper old school defending but with skillz innit.

Great Chelsea performance, but the penalty incident was an absolute disgrace.
Also, is Pickford really England’s best goalkeeper?

1 Like

Two fantastic CL quarter finals last both teams Dortmund at home and PSG away came from behind in their first legs to go through that’s 29 goals and counting in one of the best CL knock out rounds for many years.

Anyone with an interest in winning the trophy will be glad to see the back of Athletico Madrid but Barcelona after a bit of a soft red card went out with a whimper losing 1-4 on the night to PSG.

2 Likes

After Sunday’s first loss of the year Mikel Arteta’s team selection and tactics will have to be spot on to get past the mighty Bayern Munich at the Allianz tonight because we are in danger of another season ending implosion should we lose.

That ‘s a long way to come for supporters and then see your team get “ a damned good thrashing”

Soft red card is an understatement.

Wishing good luck to both of the English teams in the CL tonight

Just trying to work out which game to watch. At the moment it’s citeh…

Channel?