English Premier League Season 2023/24

“Trust the process…”

Ffs.

Can we have some real football folk in charge now please. What a piss poor joke. Poch can’t hack it.

And Todd Boehly has killed our club.

1 Like

You look nothing like your avatar!

Jamie probably looks like that at the moment though…

1 Like

It’s all those cheap Brighton players (total cost c£75 mill) doing the business against those expensive Brighton players (total cost c £200 mill) !!

1 Like

Think Poch’s got nothing much to work with. When recruitment goes wrong it’s a nightmare sorting it out as the club ends up selling players at a loss in a world where the financial rules (assuming they abide by them) mean the club can’t splash the cash to replace. Chelsea are in a hole. Gooners looking good.

Grealish, stop, turn, back - not for me. Scores few goals. A long way behind the best in his position. The best, Foden, Saka for instance, inject pace into the game. Grealish sucks it out.

2 Likes

Chelsea where lucky tonight that should have been 8 or more.

Our kids are hungrier than most of those players tonight and Poch has no idea how to a) pick a team b) work out some tactics to defeat other teams either at the start of or through the game and c) he’s just not a ‘winner’.

As good as Arsenal were I cannot believe the total lack of desire from Chelsea in that first 40 minutes. Surely you have to set out your stall. Only Gallagher and Cucurella seemed to give a monkeys - maybe Jackson too but we knew how that would end - and the club don’t want either of them. A team of mercenaries out for the money and only interested in personal glory (c.f the penalty fiasco)

If I were a Chelsea fan I would be rightly angry.

1 Like

I have to say Enzo is awful I doubt he’d most top six championship first elevens.

I’d get the players on a new training regime, cleaning up all the sh*t they spread around the pitch.

We played very well without him last week.

I’m actually flabbergasted that Chelsea have chosen to exercise extensions on both Mudryk and Enzo is it some FFP fiddle?

Mudryk is contracted to Chelsea until he is 30 on £97,000 a week and he is only 23 that’s almost £37.5 million.

3 Likes

Watch some videos of him at Villa when he was young a totally different proposition altogether Guardiola has stifled him.

1 Like

Right, I’ve had enough. We know Todd’s a tw@t, Clearlake and the money men are tw@ts, Poch is hopeless and too many players don’t care enough. Move on.

Apart from (possibly) Palmer which Chelsea player would get into the top 3 or 4 teams? Gallagher v Rice for example is a total mismatch. Is the striker with blue hair the best that Chelsea can do - compare with Drogba? Lots for any manager, director of football to do I’d suggest.

Big fish, small pond moves into big pond and looks ordinary!

Football is a funny old game Chelsea steamrollered our bid for Mudryk who wanted to come to Arsenal by throwing more money and a 7 year contract at him so we bought Leandro Trossard instead for one third of the money and then last summer to claw back some money Chelsea sold us Kai Havertz for almost the exact amount of money we saved by buying Trossard instead of Mudryk.

And that is wot happened

Young Chelsea fan last night

5 Likes