English Premier League Season 2023/24

Clubs owned by foreign countries shouldn’t be in any English league I’d suggest.

3 Likes

I see Sir Harry is still knocking ‘em in!

Yes very good first leg I feel Bayern may have left the door open for Real Madrid it’s hard to see past them in the home leg.

Cracking ding dong of a match in WSL just finished, Liverpool vs Chelsea.

Four goals after the 80th minute in a seven goal thriller. Highly entertaining.

3 Likes

I have it recorded -whoops

The Champions League TV to be split three ways next year, TNT , Amazon and BBC highlights

Watched the BD Vs PSG match last night, highly entertaining. I do like how BD play.

Tonight Chelsea (with only 10 1st teamers fit) vs Spursy…expecting an away win :pleading_face:

Jadon Sancho was electric last night the player Man Utd thought they had bought has returned.

And all because of a quip about Ten Haag baldy head. Ego Utd.

1 Like

I’m sure both parties contributed to the problem, but Ten Hag’s management of the situation was appalling. Huge financial loss (paid wages when not playing, subsidising wages while out on loan, reduced asset value if/when sold), and loss of a player with undoubted potential. I’m sure it’s also had a knock-on effect on other players, notably Rashford.
According to the BBC Gossip, it looks like Ten Hag will still be there next season “because of the lack of a clear alternative, along with the cost of firing the Dutchman”. Unbelievable!

1 Like

I wanted Norwich to sign Mark Robins as their next manager when they wrongly fired Farke. Now Robins looks like a good replacement at United.

My post was mostly in jest I’m sure Jadon Sancho had an ego the size of Canada but Man U should bite the bullet with Ten Haag get a new young up and coming manager back him to the hilt take a few knocks in season 1, 2 and 3 and rebuild your team.

I must show it here …too funny!

“I had about eight beers in the ‘Yellow Wall’. I found a new family and new friends - it was one of the best experiences of my life.”

• Jamie Carragher, via CBS

1 Like

Well he needs a new club.

VARsenal 2 Bournemouth 0. VAR just needs binning altogether. It’s killing the game.

Okay so both those VAR’s go for Bournemouth it’s 2-1 to Arsenal I’ll take that.

Arsenal fully deserved that win we dominated them for 75% of the match.

Arsenal were impressive Bob, and were well worth the win. I’m just sick of VAR. Never liked it and have consistently said it should be scrapped altogether.

1 Like

Var is terrible for those of us that attend matches. It just kills the experience, especially as there is no indication of what is going on.

Just about to go to City vs Wolves, let’s hope there are no controversial Var decisions

Let’s see if you win due to a VAR decision.

Come on Wolverhampton

Apart from football what was beautiful was the memorial of David Anjorin the boy killed in the sword attack who was an Arsenal supporter.

2 Likes