English Premier League Season 2023/24

He constantly reads it back to himself.

Nobody can hear. He’s trspped in the Gooner bubble.

1 Like

I guess a whole lot better than when you if you where to write about your team David.

Ohh sticks and stones :joy:

In light that we are currently the fourth best performing team across the last 12 matches (ARSE / City / Lpool / Chelsea) and that we drew with City twice then maybe we might be better bet than Spurs…However…I imagine they will be very Spursy and hand you control of the title this evening :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve 0% faith that Spurs will be anything but battered this evening I fully expect by 9 o’clock tonight to be in 2nd position and with our 3 goal, goal difference decimated.

If it where Conte, Mourinho or even Poch in charge I might have faith but with that clown they have in charge now, no chance.

You are being a little harsh … Spurs have looked highly competent this year, and a top quartile performance is not to be sneezed at .

best wishes

Ian

Spurs are set to finish in the lowest position in Premier League history of a team that where top after 10 games and are the first team that had 26 points after 10 games to not to be in a title race.

They had a decent start because Ange’s tactics caught teams cold but they have been majorly found out and his inability or stubbornness to change those tactics have led to them possibly finishing in 6th place and so the opposite of highly competent in my opinion anyway.

3 Likes

I hope you have a really good evening

Seriously now, all this talk of throwing this game…

The Tottenham players are all responsible professional footballers, so naturally I expect nothing less than 50% commitment.

6 Likes

The Spuds sole 90 minutes of relevance this season is almost over pretending they might throw a game they where never capable of winning to stop Arsenal from maybe winning the league.

Sonny has just been awarded the Freedom of Manchester… :rofl:

Outstanding miss - well done !

1 Like

You’d better pray that Moyesiah beats Citeh Bob…

To be fair you would probably have beaten them tonight Kev they where not great.

Congratulations to Unai Emery and Aston Villa for their CL qualification.

4 Likes

It was a strange match, and the moment City scored I switched over and watched Masterchef

No way were Spurs coming back , lacklustre might be a polite way to describe their performance

To have won this year and it will now take a footballing miracle to do so we would have had to have been perfect since Christmas unfortunately we switched off for 10 mins in the 2nd half against Villa.

1 Like

Most importantly of all, it seems like The Flatearthers Fantasy League is coming down to a final weekend showdown between Graham and myself, assuming all his double game weekers stick a few points on me tonight!

2 Likes

Since Christmas, the Gooners have lost to Fulham, West Ham and Villa.

Add to that the earlier defeats by Newcastle and Villa (again) and five draws (one against our lot).

This is why they lost (probably) the league. Not 10 minutes against Villa.

Come to think of it, I could equally claim that Spurs stopped them winning the league with that draw earlier in the season !!!

:rofl:

3 Likes

I’d like to think that Newcastle cost them the league with our 1-0 win at The Cathedral On The Hill. Artetas outburst in the post-match interview was outrageous and I’m delighted that they won’t win it.

3 Likes