English Premier League Season 2023/24

Well there’s goal to savour as WHU look to make a game of it.

1 Like

Surprisingly poor atmosphere in Manchester.

They don’t like it up 'em!

1 Like

What we’d all give for a Rodri!

Indeed!

1 Like

What about Palace though, unbelievable finish to the season. Villa gave up a while back!

1 Like

Congratulations to City. They may not lift the heart of the neutral footie fan but they are mightily efficient and full of talent.

3 Likes

That’s because everyone is in the Etihad enjoying the moment again

Pitch full of fans at the Etihad. I didn’t know they had that many fans.

Probably Spurs fans.

1 Like

I’m at Selhurst and we were on fire. We have now beaten Liverpool and Villa from top 4. If we had this team, no injuries and this manager at start of season…….

If we can field this team next year we would defo be in Europe

Eagles!!

And the icing on the cake - finished higher than Brighton :wink:

4 Likes

Well a great finish to the season today.

Our boys cement a creditable 5th place (considering selling our superstar striker and it being Ange’s first season - think Arteta finished 8th in his first season). The rebuild will take time but the signs are good.

We ended up winning exactly the same as our noisy neighbours - sweet fanny adams, except for both gaining qualification to Europe next season.

It’s quite embarrassing that after spending well over a billion quid, Arteta has failed to win the league over the last 4/5 years. You can try and buy the league (like they have), but if you don’t have a manager capable of producing the goods, you will fail. Losing twice to Villa, as well as Newcastle, the Spammers and Fulham is the evidence of the failure.

Arteta in !!!

2 Likes

Despite all the bitching from the small teams about fans and managers the table speaks its truth. I’ll take second position by just 2 points with pride.

2 Likes

Of course, our resident Gooner will be along soon to tell us that they will strengthen and win the league next season, totally not considering that the likes of City, Liverpool, Chelsea, us lot (hopefully), Villa and Newcastle will be strengthening over the summer too.

Such is the Gooner bubble they live in.

Sorry, yes, it appears your team DID win a trophy this year.

2 Likes

To be fair to ARSEnal they didn’t bottle it this year…they just weren’t good enough :flushed::joy:

BTW did anybody keep count on how many Sky Awards ARSEnal won this season? :grinning:

1 Like

Memo to the Rice Pudding:

You’ll only ever win trophies with big clubs…

8 Likes

@keanoking will be along with the figures in a while.

A record number for the Squatters this year I think.

1 Like

Yep. What a mess he’s making of his career.

2 Likes