English Premier League Season 2023/24

6 managers in 5 years; no wonder Chelsea are light years behind the competition. Shambolic.

1 Like

6 Likes

They’ve reverted to pre-Abramovich type. With respect to @jamiewednesday, they were always famously flaky.

1 Like

True, but in a fun way.

2 Likes

Porch to united…. And round and round we go

Atb
Kk

1 Like

Looking forward to tonight’s game an almost sellout crowd of 70k expected.

Do you want score updates or are you able to watch.

No-one’s watching Pete…

Typical :wink:

It’s the Europa League final today, England V Pakistan T 20 and the real big hitter

It’s the final of Masterchef and this year has been the best I can remember

Ian

1 Like

Thought @Bobthebuilder might find this amusing. Taken from The Guardian:

As PR stunts go, this isn’t a bad one. Domino’s are giving away 115 pizzas free of charge to Manchester United fans from its Wembley High Road outlet this Saturday. All supporters have to do is rock up in United colours from 11am and ask for a ‘Financial Free Pizza’. “Supporters who feel they are missing out are free to lodge an appeal,” says a PR statement.

We see what you’ve done there.

4 Likes

very good.

Very funny, but from now on I will place a ban on any Domino’s pizzas being delivered to my household!

1 Like

Reminds me of Celtic Rangers in the 80s (or 90s). Both teams had to have the same shirt sponsor otherwise lost sales to half the city!

2 Likes

That agreement lasted about five minutes. As with all things Old Firm, it’s good business to keep tribal conflict going. Sad but true.

3 Likes

Though in fairness. Twas 14 years :grinning:

Celtic go solo with Magners - Sport for Business.

1 Like

U beauty!

Atb
Kk

Ah nuts. Euro conference it is then…

1 Like

Nowt wrong with the Europa Conference. It might be your only chance for you to win a trophy.

1 Like

Congratulations to Celtic on the double.

1 Like