English Premier League Season 2023/24

Bob you are coming over very sensitive to a banter zone. Hope you have a great pre season

Atb
Kk

2 Likes

Is this another way of saying ‘bottling it’ :thinking:

1 Like

Could only draw with the Daggers at their place this afternoon.

MOYES OUT!

Just not the same since you lost “Rice Rice Baby’:joy:

I know. Four games so far and we’ve only scored 15 goals.

Kev you need maguire!I think that will restore the Moyes balance

Atb
Kk

Moyesiah might have a use for Slabhead but you’ll have to pay us to take him off your hands…

1 Like

You’ve certainly got that right Bob.

Ha-ha-ha !!! :+1: A lovely response !

Gosh I wish I’d thought of it :+1:

1 Like

Oh Bob, you are getting desperate.

Do you have any summer holidays lined up ? May be best.

No Bob. It’s not a sense…

Whether you are on the right path, middle path, or wrong path, nobody likes Arsenal.

COYS

In the right formation, Slabhead will be fine. United and England are not that formation and that highlights his weaknesses i.e. speed, agility to control a high line.

1 Like

I see Fernandes and Sancho are helping themselves! Whle I do agree that pre-season doesn’t tell us anything, I’d rather be winning games, even if we are not at half time yet - United!

1 Like

A bit scrappy the pitch was like a ploughed cow’s field and two typical Arsenal mistakes made the difference in the end. A bit hard to take anything from it though good or bad but well done to United.

Wow. Did I hear that right? Man U beat the Arse twice in one match?

Yep sure seems like I have Kev.

Well that was interesting.

I know you were a man down for much of the second half but frankly I don’t think we’d have scored any of those goals last season.

Both teams looked lively. One tug of war player wasn’t on the pitch and the other gave away a pen.

For Chelsea’s part: We defo need a younger version of Silva at the back and a midfield General. Jackson and Nkunku both look the real deal up front though. Phew.

1 Like

Perhaps @David can talk about something other than Arsenal now.

I haven’t mentioned the Arsenal once :thinking: Happy to discuss what pitch Man U played on last night as they managed to score 2 goals and concede 0 :grin:

Let’s see if you can go 5 posts without mentioning Arsenal.