English Premier League Season 2023/24

There is no doubt you have quality enough to challenge in whatever competition you are in but of course it all hinges on Poch.

Looks like Spuds and BM have made an agreement re Kane… up to the player now. Not good news if you’re a Spurs fan.

2 Likes

There’s no guarantee the money would be reinvested into the team, Bob.

More likely Joe will need it for his legal fees…

:grin:

2 Likes

David Squires EPL preview. Love the Roy bit (obvs) and Hendo comment

@mikehughescq may be annoyed to find that Wrexham co-opted into EPL!

2 Likes

Reset.

1. Citeh
  2. Yanitid
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal

Our lot 16th.
Spammers 12th

I love the Luton piece, sad but true …who knows what the place will look like when we’re actually let back in for our home games. I am not offended when no one has included us in their top 4 :joy:
I think Brighton away is a brilliant first game back for us: I really enjoy the way that they play football & we will quickly see how far off the pace we might actually be.

2 Likes

Edu has convinced young Arsenal superstar Charlie Patino not to leave permanently but to go on another season long loan this time at Swansea.

It’s very welcome news as many believe Patino to be Arsenals future but a lack of first team football had led him to push for a permanent move away.

So The Mighty Whites triumph against lowly Shrewsbury … … … … no, wait … … … … wrong thread.

Sorry. :frowning_face:

M.O.T.

1 Like

Blah, blah, banter, banter, blah, blah……….

1 Like

My heart is breaking for you Bob.

I’ve supported Norwich since 1979 & it’s just been one long celebration since then. Title after Title, cups galore & more star players than I can recall. Wembley is a second home, don’t even require the sat-nav to get there now.

The only downside is the continual need to keep re-building the trophy room at Carrow Road as we need more & more space to hold all the silverware…

6 Likes

Way too polite, Dave.

Get outta 'ere !!!

:grin:

1 Like

Wishful thinking, really, as I’d only just become used to us being back with the big boys once more, when suddenly … … … we weren’t.

Oh well, :cry:

M.O.T.

It’s all relevant of course but I can guarantee you one thing you’ve not had the piss taken out of you as much as I have over the years since weirdly enough 1979 when Arsenal won the FA Cup and my love affair started.

OK, not a lot of piss takes, but I do tend to get lots of sympathetic looks when I declare my allegiance.

You have little idea of what real suffering is!

4 Likes

Be thankful for small mercies……you could be living in Southampton. :laughing:

(Even my wife hates it)

1 Like

10 Likes

At the moment,I’ll take the fries…

:worried:

4 Likes