English Premier League Season 2023/24

Straight back down all being well.

1 Like

Just entered my team for the first time in about 5 years. Still time for others to enter.!

18:30 cut off for this weekendā€¦

Never done this before, I have an account but donā€™t see the same screen yet, do I need to create a team first?

Yep, I believe so, pick yourself a team then join the league.

Not sure where you are at, but you need to register or sign in with email and a password. They will send you an email which you then click a button to activate your account and you should then be in the right section. Make sure you are in the fantasy section of the PL website. ā€œPick Teamā€ and ā€œTransfersā€ are the two tabs you will need to get the hang of.

You can also get them to auto pick a team for you. I did this and then played around with transfers until I was happy.

Ok I seem to be in with a squad - do I have to pick 11 every week or just stick with the squad

Oh wait it seems to have picked 11 of them for me.

Let the games begin

Have a look through the rules/FAQ.

You can make as many changes as you like before 18:30 tonight.

Thereafter you can make one free transfer pw, should you wish. If you donā€™t make a transfer you can roll over the option to the following week but you can never make for than two free transfers in one week.

Every other/additional transfer costs you 4 points.

Then you need to look at how and when you use your ā€˜chipsā€™. Again, check out the FAQ.

Thanks Jamie. Looking forward to the opening weekendā€¦

And heā€™s started!

Think heā€™s losing his sharpness. It took him nearly 4 minutes!

1 Like

Pointless from the Viking. They wonā€™t win the league. Bob told me.

3 Likes

Boosh

Great result for Palace - were now 8th in the EPL

1 Like

Burnley can have no complaints about the result and scoreline but they werenā€™t embarrassed. I was impressed with their young keeper Trafford. Looked composed and comfortable coming out of his box. Good sign for England, too. And, yes, the red card at the end was warranted. You canā€™t put those tackles in when there is VAR about, but you probably would get away with it in the EFL.

1 Like

Fair to say Burnleyā€™s fans let themselves down tonight

• booed when players took the knee
  • missile thrown at City player
  • pitch invader

Good job guys :roll_eyes:

Last episode of Mission to Burnley and thereā€™s Vincent Kompany on the balcony exhorting Burnley fans to make Turf Moof hell for visiting fans this season. Taken him at his word then.

On the other hand if I were them Iā€™d be reasonably pleased with that. Clear improvement from the FA Cup defeat.