English Premier League Season 2023/24

Fati comes without an option to buy. Barca holds all the cards. Spurs turned him down because of that.

We are not a training ground and crazy salary payer for a Barcelona player.

Fati also suffered a bad injury and is not the player he was earlier.

Heā€™s flying into Biggin Hill.

@crispyduck , Iā€™m a bit worried Palace might abduct him on way to south coast !

1 Like

Thatā€™s an almost VAR sized error !

Iā€™d rather we abducted Conor G on his way to Spurs!

1 Like

Harry M in the England squad ?

Now Iā€™ve nothing against the lad. Iā€™m sure heā€™s nice to his mum. But the fact is, he hasnā€™t played this season at all, and has not played to International standard for quite a while.

Thought Southgate selects players in form ? This is a bit of a kick in the teeth for other hopefuls.

1 Like

Chelsea to Spurs ? With their recent history ?

More chance of us signing Mbappe, Lewandowski and Benzema today.

1 Like

I think heā€™s good - just needs the right team. Failing that, he can go to Spurs :wink:

We havenā€™t reached that level luckily.

We do need a new CB, but rather one with pace, ball control and passing qualities.

Harry fails badly in all three.

The game has moved on the last few seasons. Harry will be torn apart if he plays in the WC.

Champions League draw is about to take to place for anyone interested though obviously not The Spuds supporters.

1 Like

When you see your league group I will be interested in your viewpoint as to whether you think you will progress to the knock out rounds or back to the EuropašŸ¤”

Or Rangersā€¦

2 Likes

Arsenal drew Sevilla, PSV and Lens. Bring it On tough group.

Easiest group. But embarrassing if you mess it upā€¦

2 Likes

You are having a laugh, way easier than poor Newcastleā€¦

1 Like

Not too bad a draw, with two new grounds to look forward to.

I think the ticket price at the San Siro might be a bit more than the last time we were there!

Just a bit.

Itā€™s easy for the small non CL teams to pass comment on which groups are hard but of course theyā€™ll be playing on a Thursday night in the Europa Leaā€¦ sorry I meant the the the Europa confā€¦ Oh no sorry perhaps the Carabao oh no not the poor old Spuds.

Thereā€™s one ticket I can trump you on Andy most recent European semi final, Europa League semi final 2nd Leg at the Mestalla, Valencia.

Yes, weā€™ve spent a while in the European wilderness, Bob. All my ticket stubs are old!!

I loved all the European trips - just looking out that ticket stub brought back some great memories. From sleeping on the beach after the Mallorca game, to 12p a pint in Kiev (and everything in between).

We will struggle, but itā€™s great to be back.

Modern CL tickets are electronicā€¦

It just wonā€™t be the same in years to come when I want to show the grand children.

1 Like