English Premier League Season 2023/24

Bob has gone from the ‘excitable one’ to the ‘cautious one’ in one year :flushed:

1 Like

Before tonight PSV where unbeaten in 26 the longest winning run in Europes top divisions

They are no mugs.

How about excitably cautious will that do you David?

Or cautiously excitable?

Onana’s gloves:

9 Likes

Onana…more like Onono. I’ll get my coat!

1 Like

I just thought it was a bit cringey and embarrassing Bob. Even by your standards.

A great result though :+1:

What an absolute tart you are Andy.

But thanks for the :+1:

Well no real surprises in the CL. Bayern made a bit of a meal of beating Yanitid but Sir Harry with one goal and an assist eased them through. The Gooners beat the whipping boys of the numpties league, but I suppose we will have to endure their fans bleating on about how epic it was and how they are gonna win the CL. Whilst I agree they have more chance than my lot :grin:, bigger fish lie in wait, and the team and their manager are somewhat out of their depth.

Another fantastic display by Declan Rice tonight though I actually preferred his display on Sunday when he almost single handedly nullified a Sean Dyche rear guard action against Everton.

He’s performances so far almost make you want to Breakdance to Rice, Rice Baby on the steps of the Emirates.

“Rice rice baby” FFS. Even more embarrassment. You couldn’t make it up…
#part timer

1 Like

Think this fits the bill :sunglasses:

C’mon I know you all want another look…

And actually I have to say Havertz was decent tonight. Fabio Viera looked dangerous too when he came on. Strength in depth.

If this happens and Ivan Toney comes to Arsenal it’s a game changer.

9 Likes

I wondered where the local foxes were getting all the holed gloves they keep leaving as presents (amongst other gifts!) :grin:

These continuous posts about how wonderful Arsenal are, are starting to bore and are quite frankly embarrassing.

3 Likes

Poor old Man U at least they’ve got Rasmus Haaland.

This is possibly one of the most embarrassing quotes…

3 Likes