English Premier League Season 2023/24

Quiet in the echo chamber tonight…

Atb
Kk

1 Like

All I hear is a faint “Rice, rice, rice,…” echo.

Pay attention David I’m taking the piss out of the video you where all taking the piss out of not more than two months ago.

Really…blurring the lines ….who knows when your being serious* or ‘joking’:thinking:

*plenty examples where you are being deadly serious but a fair few of us think you must be joking…pay attention….

Tartan Diego Simeone’s Massive Euro Cup Winning Cockney Bastards’ unbeaten run in Europe continues ever on.

3 Likes

That’s nothing compared to the ‘Slayers of Mighty Eindhoven’…

Apparently.

:grin:

2 Likes

Martin Odegaard has just signed a new five year deal with the Arsenal. Brilliant news.

Rumour has it that Mrs. Bundi, the tea lady at the Emirates, has just signed a new 5 year contract !!

Yay !!! :grin: :+1:

Makes you feel like doing a Bollywood dance routine around the centre of Woolwich …

:rofl:

6 Likes

Hmmm, according to the press, Odegaard wanted to play for Spurs.

Pity for him that he had to end up in an inferior place.

:poop:

The truth hurts, I know. Just a couple of back pages for you…

The Daily Star :rofl::joy::rofl:

David de Gea could retire unless major club offers No. 1 role, Martin Odegaard almost joined Tottenham – Paper Round - Eurosport

There’s more. It’s all over the press !! It’s true, Odegaard is a Spurs fan…

HE’S A SPUD !!!

At that point in his career he was one of the most highly rated teenagers in the world. There was a lot of interest in him. Utd, Bayern and Dortmund included.
Let’s face it, once Madrid came on for him there was only one choice… assuming he knew who s*urs were in the first place!

It’s called selling snooze papers. I’ve seen an interview with Martin Odegaard discussing his move to Real where he discusses the clubs who wanted him Arsenal, Liverpool German and Spanish clubs.

His personal preference was Liverpool being a Liverpool supporter but his Dad decided on Real not once and I mean not once did he mention The Spuds.

I predict another miserable evening. Evening match and the stadium will be rocking. My team do not travel well.

Atb
Bob

And The Mighty Whites go storming up the league to fifth, with a slick win in front of their home crowd.

There was only ever one team in it, and some of the new faces shone today.

Kamara got his first start, and looks to be a confident, skilled midfielder.

Anthony came on after 80 minutes and got his first goal, whilst former pupil Sam Byram is proving to be a steal as a free transfer.

Summerville continues to glide past opponents effortlessly.

Giorginio Rutter?

After a quiet start last season, our most expensive signing finally seems to have relaxed and is now enjoying himself with some outrageous flicks and tricks.

Overall, I think we have some of the most talented players in the division, and now that things seem to be coming together, we are heading in the right direction.

M.O.T.

He was about to sign a contract to play for Spurs.
He wanted to play for Spurs.
Zidane talked him out of it.

He’s a Spud.

Oops, wrong thread … … … or wishful thinking?

Sorry.

2 Likes

Any idea what the deal is with Jaden Sancho?. He says he’s been made a scapegoat and presumably is benched by eth for not apologising so clearly feels stronly enough to risk his career