English Premier League Season 2023/24

Prima donna who thinks it’s OK to publicly insult his boss and his employer, then refuse to apologise.

Looks to me as if he “risked his career” when he left Dortmund (where he was massively overrated).

1 Like

Completely agree. Unprofessional behaviour and disrespectful of his teammates as well as coaches.

3 Likes

I personally think Eric Ten Hag through Sancho under the bus to deflect attention away from himself after another embarrassing away loss to a top 6 side after losing 3-1 to Arsenal.

There are huge problems at Manchester United and I tend to agree with Sancho that he is being scapegoated and being used as a smokescreen.

Well done to Luton Town for getting off the mark yesterday.

1 Like

Thanks Bob, it is a relief; losing to 10 men would have just been too painful and inflicted a real crisis of confidence. Nobody (aside from the crowd) agreed with the penalty but from my point of view it was balancing of the books from other decisions not given. A much better performance…Everton & Burnley next but seeing their (surprising) performances yesterday I won’t hold my breath.

Well done arse anal for folding on at home. That club is in trouble. The copy play book is running out of ideas.

Atb
Kk

1 Like

If their players hadn’t spent so much time throwing themselves on the floor and rolling around, looking to the ref to book our players, they might have had a better chance. Their antics hark back to the good old days of Pires and Henry.

We scored two great goals, they had an unlucky own goal and a penalty (given after Maddison had been fouled).

The ref was terrible - gave us nothing (except yellow cards…). How on earth wasn’t Nketiah red carded for a blatant assault ? Will go down as one of life’s great mysteries.

It’s early doors for my young team and they need to learn a lot. But today they did fine. Also, the squad needs to be stronger in depth - so hopefully Baldy will continue to support our excellent coach.

Considering the inexperience of the Spurs team today, Arsenal would seem to have a big problem. They will come across much bigger fish than us this season, and to be honest, they seemed to offer little except a strong high press (and a lot of whining…). Better teams will know how to deal with that even more than my boys.

COYS !!!

2 Likes

Same old arse anal always cheering. They look desperate. No chance they build on their zero trophies on last year. Well sky awards don’t really count unless u are arse anal

Atb
Kk

1 Like

The Spuds where dominated for 45 minutes today if Jesus had kept that ball a few inches lower after embarassing James ‘Gooner’ Maddison and taking the ball off him on the edge of his own penalty area it was game over.

The Spuds then fouled and whined their way into a point I get it’s a huge deal for them to steal a point at the Emirates where they haven’t won for 14 seasons but it was the same old Spuds for me Impostercoglu sacked by Christmas.

Embarrassing

Atb
Kk

1 Like

When ever I watch arse anal I think about how embarrassed I would be if one of them players was my child. I just couldn’t let it happen.

Atb
Kk

1 Like

I was rather hoping that this NLD was going to be like a meeting of matter and antimatter, with the Spuds and Arse Anal annihilating each other. But I suppose a draw will do for now. There’s always next time.

That sounds like a famous Colemanballs, as in: “If that had gone in, it would have been a goal.”

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Meanwhile. On the “South Coast (Not Remotely A) Derby”. A true game of two halves.

Not at the races first half, and saved with a dodgy equaliser on stroke of half time. Second half: mainly us, and a good (but flattering) win.

Bournemouth will turnover quite a few teams if they stay playing like that.

Finished in the pub, and had 4 pints of Leffe. On the sofa and floating now :grinning:

6 Likes

Well done to The Toon today.

The first time a Premier League team has scored 8 goals from 8 different scorers!!!
It will take a while for that record to be broken I reckon

HWTL

6 Likes

It will take a while for that record to be broken I reckon

Who knows @Toon - we’re playing them at home next week! :smile:

Just back home from Sheffield. Quite unbelievable but god, Sheffield were poor. We needed a good performance and got it. Proud. Keep the faith.

2 Likes

The increasing disparity between the haves and have nots in the “E” PL means uncompetitive games with scores like that one could become much more common.

2 Likes

A good win for Arsenal’s squad players against a full strength Brentford and what a cracking little stadium the G Tech is the whole of the away section I was in was standing only.

Great atmosphere and no bad back from those horrible little seats.