English Premier League Season 2023/24

Oh gosh, I was too modest to mention it, MDS…

:laughing:

1 Like

…and it is a whinge :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

1 Like

God, I can’t stand Arsenal. What a miserable bunch of time-wasters, divers, play-actors and downright cheats. An utter disgrace and I hope they crash and burn from here.

And as for the officials/VAR, don’t get me started :rofl:

Anyway, justice prevailed, and I’ve had a lovely day. HOWAY THE LADS :black_heart::white_heart:

3 Likes

Arse Anal what a club

1 Like

I get Arteta being upset, but my guess is that every Prem League manager could have a rant once per game about something that VAR did or didn’t do that affected their team or the score line. If they all ranted like that in post match interviews, that would be embarrassing.

Havertz and Guimares were both lucky to still be on the pitch.

What will get overlooked is how well Newcastle played defensively. I can only remember one fairly tame shot straight at Nick Pope in the whole of 90mins. Everything else was blocked, turned away for a corner or headed clear. Lascelles has stepped back into the side and done exceptionally well.

3 Likes

:rofl: Justice for what?

“downright cheats”…bit rich considering Bruno should’ve been sent off for a blatant elbow.

It was a poor game which neither team did enough to win, a draw would’ve been a fair result.

Absolutely.

Yep, let’s not mention Havertz… a much more deserving red.

Arsenal fans are so blinkered and feel so entitled.

1 Like

Doesn’t change the fact that Bruno should’ve walked too does it.

And that makes me blinkered? :roll_eyes:

Well that was a proper game of football it’s just a shame it was decided by a ridiculous goal. Anyone who doesn’t agree it was a cracking game with equal shouts for yellows/red cards on both sides is biased and not a real football fan.

1 Like

Justice for Arsenals abhorrent antics and behaviour. For such a talented team it was absolutely disgusting. They were timewasting from 10 minutes in andEVERY single free kick and throw in was taken from the wrong place.

The referee was weak and they took full advantage of it. Rice effectively stopped the game for 90 seconds to tie his shoelace up FFS.

Bruno’s was more a forearm smash than an elbow, but is was very stupid nonetheless. As for the German waste of money - “reckless not dangerous”. Answers on a postcard please…

Arsenal fans need to take this on the chin and move on. 1 shot on target in 100 minutes. Man City will be shi**ing themselves. I’m absolutely delighted we beat that bunch of cheats; couldn’t be happier tonight :black_heart::white_heart:

4 Likes

Andy you’ve absolutely lost all credibility in my book I’m not even going into it because if you cannot see that match was a great game of football that was half a dozen of one and six of the other then you are just being biased and as for time wasting here is the opta stats from last season.

Can’t comment. It’s so blatently obvious it’s a red. Unless you are a blinkered Arsenal fan. Studs up too…

Yes, because you didn’t mention the Havertz incident. A much much more obvious red that the ref and VAR bottled. As if it never happened.

1 Like

Don’t bite it really isn’t worth it.

Bob, you are ridiculous.

I’m talking about this 90 minutes, not last season. I was at the game and was genuinely disappointed by Arsenals antics. They were bad up here last season, but this was something else.

Watch the game back fully (I take it you weren’t there?!) and watch the Arsenal players at free kicks/throw-ins. Blatant cheating. If it was my team I would have been ashamed of them.

And you have the gall to call Man City the “cheats”. You really couldn’t make it up. I look forward to your impending demise. :black_heart::white_heart:

4 Likes

The referee was awful @Wugged_Woy Had no control of the game, and the Arsenal cheats exploited it. God, I enjoyed that result :black_heart::white_heart:

4 Likes

I’m home and have just watched the main points of the game back. The VAR incident was bizarre. It’s like they were looking for a reason to disallow it. There was a crisp packet near Rays that may have put him off…

Anyway, it wasn’t offside and it wasn’t a foul. The ball might have been out of play (it looked it) but the technology isn’t there to prove it (arc of the ball etc.). From this angle it looked in:-

2 Likes

Me too. The squatters got everything they deserved.

By the way, did you see Arteta making a ‘book him’ wave with his hand towards the ref ??

Thought that was a booking offence itself. Officials did nothing of course even though it was clear on camera.

Total lack of class from Arsenal. As usual.

3 Likes

I’ve just seen Arteta’s interview. He has totally lost the plot. 1 shot on target (which I can’t even remember) in 100 minutes…

3 Likes