English Premier League Season 2023/24

Defo red. He was lucky after being ruled to be only ‘petulant’ earlier. Apparently deliberately kicking an opponent in the calf muscle isn’t ‘violent’. The two footer by Udogie was a red too. If Sterling hadn’t managed to pull his leg out of the way in time, that would have been an injury. And a red card.

Mind, would have saved me from shouting at Sterling to stop wandering around offside for the last 30 minutes the lazy little twonk.

Luckily for you, we only have a good starting 11. Our squad depth is poor. We are very much a team in the middle of a rebuild.

We don’t even have a good starting 11. Sterling remains infuriating. Sanchez is a joke. Disasi is a disaster waiting to happen.

Palmer, Gallagher and old man Silva are keeping us in it. My fingers remain crossed that Jackson moves on from high levels of potential to an actual bona fide decent player. Reece James is not fit enough yet. Enzo and Caicedo are OKish. There’s just no fizz. Unless we’re offside or handling the ball.

A Mourinho or Ancelotti Chelsea would bury Spurs on a night like this. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t score again.

If we agree to give Chelsea this game 5-1, can we have VDV’s good leg back ?

Spurs down to 9. I still have no confidence we can win.

If Sterling knew what he was doing this would be over.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

One of those days, one of those days,
Ya gotta laugh.

Fk me. Chelsea are utter shi…

These players need binning for the most part. I say play the kids for a few weeks. At least they’ll want to be out there.

Looks like we are gonna give it a go and go down in flames rather than sit back and just defend.

Utterly mad, but yer gotta admire Ange’s way. That high line… oh, boy !!! Kamikaze stuff !

Totally crackers ww. But it’s working. But wow Chelsea are poor in front of goal. At least they make chances unlike my lot!

Atb
Kk

Thank fc for that

Well, it had to happen.

But the celebrating. Good grief. Against 9. Sorry Jamie, but it was embarrassing.

For anyone else I’d agree but Jackson needed that and the team want him to be a winner.

Great finish by Dier…

Chelsea have worked out how to win games - play against 9 men :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Still wouldn’t bet on it.

1 Like

EPL football is now a game between 3 sides, the 2 teams + VAR. Pray it never comes to the championship.

1 Like

Err, which team is winning ?

Vicario for the Oscar…Or at least the gold medal for his triple salchow…

2 Likes

So close…2-2 or 3-1.

One of the most pathetic Chelsea wins I’ve seen in my life. Glad for Jackson though, he has kept his head throughout.

Oh, Sonny :open_mouth: