Ethernet Switch and Cables Mania

:small_blue_diamond:Garyi,…Same here,.as I said in my earlier post…goodbye.!!
BUT,.first some concluding words.

Music_Lover who tested and come up with the results of these rubber feet.
He is one of Sweden’s best on installation,.and very well known and respected.
He is personally acquainted with Ivor and Gilad (Linn),.and have forwarded many of his discoveries to them.

1. I think most people here have more respect for Darkebear discoveries,who discovered this,.than your nonsense.

2. All that I have said in this thread is general installation-knowledge in Sweden,.strange that you,and some in England lack this basic knowledge.
    Much of this,.is also stated together with Linn representatives.

And,.that you seem to lack the knowledge,and experience of fridge and freezer’s impact on a music-system says most of it.
This ALL knows in Sweden,.therefore they put them on a separate phase when installing their dedicated mains.

Had you been in Sweden,.so had I,@Music_Lover,.or anyone could have demonstrate this to you.
You and I have a significant difference in knowledge,.and with your attitude throughout the thread,so I now conclude this dialogue.

/Peder

Psst, no jokes people🤫

:small_blue_diamond:@Mike_S,…Just a short comment.

Simon-in-Suffolk,.knows an awful lot about network etc.
Mike_B,.know an awful lot about electricity etc.
I,.Darkebear and others knows much about this.

Nothing strange about it,.now we go further :smiley:.

/Peder🙂

Is this postmodernism?

Once again Peder you have demonstrated your intolerance of anyone who disagrees with you. My post was addressed as an agreement to TiberioMagadino, and as it’s an open forum anyone is free to reply, but as I did not mention you by name, you need not feel a compulsion to do so.
I’ve said it before, you need to calm down, this is a public forum, open to all & the opinions of all. Accept the knocks & the praise, but you do set yourself up to get knocked.

3 Likes

He did. But my posts were reported and I’ve had two naughty corner green envelopes and are now on time out…

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:@Mike_B,…You have said yours,.and I have said mine.
Now we go further :grin:.

But as I said in my previous post,.open a thread where you take up what you mentioned earlier,a little more scientific discussions

/Peder🙂

Mike, you cannot argue with someone who speaks for the whole of Sweden. There are a few useful nuggets in the thread - I was tempted to use Blue Jeans wires for example, which saved me a few quid - but 99% of it is simply endless repetition of not very much. It’s a bit rich to suggest it be closed so the other option is simply to ignore it.

5 Likes

This is what my wife thinks is ‘cables mania’. How does it sound?..Fabulous.

G

5 Likes

This thread sometimes is turning crazy. But I will keep viewing it and contributing to it, as important topics are covered. In the meanwhile I am having the AQ Diamond for a longer time in the system now, and appreciate how it’s better than my earlier Vodka, while it can be sometimes overly focused.
Depending on the evolvement of my personal situation I will exchange it with the Chord Music or/and add the Ansuz switch as well.

1 Like

Was she so shocked with the mess she saw that she dropped her washing up sponge on the floor :open_mouth:

3 Likes

That’s no ordinary sponge. After testing hundreds of sponges I settled for the ‘Magic Sponge’. Remove Floor Interactions (RFI) certified.

G

8 Likes

…and photos can be deceptive, none of the cables are touching the rack, the floor, or each other!?

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:To be a cable-thread on a forum,.this thread has worked surprisingly well.

But as the headline says,.it also would be about other things.
•And Hungryhalibut,.if you want to try to take cheap points with such a ridiculous claim,.so be my guest…I don’t care.

:small_orange_diamond:Ends this morning’s dialogue,.with inserting an image.
It’s nice to drive a car up here,.when nature looks like this.

/Peder🙂

1 Like

Thank you Simon for your excellent explanation as always and also to Xanthe for also correcting my misconception… I am no expert but just trying to make sense of it all!! Configuring the Cisco switches rather than using them ‘unmanaged’ is certainly something to be explored in the future.

4 Likes

What are you on about?

Read the post to which I replied. I don’t remember every post here by every member. If there is a chain of replies I will follow that chain, otherwise I respond to that post only.

Ermmm…touching all over the place. I’m afraid it’s a rather poor attempt at a degree of separation. As the system sounds wonderful I really can’t be bothered fretting. Life’s too short!

G

6 Likes

When you write things such as ‘no Swedish person,.would go into a thread and write such a post.’ and ‘This ALL knows in Sweden’ I can only read that you speak for the whole country. If you call my claim ridiculous, then what is yours? Perhaps you really do know everyone in the country personally and can therefore speak for the entire nation, in which case I take my hat off to you.

3 Likes

Even in Iceland that doesn’t quite happen, and Iceland has only 360,000 population!
(About the same as Swindon.)

1 Like

Maybe you are just not special enough.