Euro 2024

I’ve had to step away. No good for my nerves. Support Scotland for long enough, and you know exactly what to expect.

4 Likes

Damage limitation after 20 minutes.

That was robust challenge.

I think the Scots are better at Cricket.

3 Likes

The Jocks are getting a real battering from Shermany, real rabbits in the headlights stuff.

Never mind “shots on target”, we’ve had no shots of any description.

Gonna be a long second half, especially with ten men. :roll_eyes: :scotland:

3 Likes

This looks more like a 6 or 7 game now.

2 Likes

Bless them, I really want Scotland to do well but they are simply outclassed. No threat from them at all

2 Likes

Who’s told the Scots that you need to give Kroos so much space. This is a coach problem.

Graham Sourness isn’t taking it well. :blush:

1 Like

Given my sofa partner is a daughter of Glasgow things have got a bit tense. She’s gone very pink.
“More wine dear?”
“Bring another bottle…”
“Ah, well maybe they’ll be better in the second half, 3-0 down, with 10 men, against ze Germans, in Munich…”
“Do you want to be wearing that bottle?” she said.

Women. Can’t live with them. Can’t take the piss out of their football team.

12 Likes

It is clear why the Scots have way better booze than the Germans: it’s a necessity.

4 Likes

He didn’t look happy even before kick off.

1 Like

The VAR and over analytical scrutiny of challenges is ruining football. It gets worse and worse every tournament. There’s no emotional flow going with a game.

God, I sound like a woman.

Keep talking :slight_smile:

What on earth possessed Ally McCoist to turn up tonight at the Stadium , yet fail to bring his boots with him? :man_shrugging: :roll_eyes: :scotland:

2 Likes

I can’t, I’m about to cry.

1 Like

If Rod Stewart has finished filling in the potholes of Essex, he might be available too…

2 Likes

As a poster said on the Beeb ''Don’t worry. Argentina lost their first game of the last World Cup".

The Euros are virtually in Scotland’s hands !

4 Likes

Well that was a cracking goal

A screamer