Euro 2024

Silly challenge though.

Not sure I fancy Englandā€™s chances against either of these sides, even if we do get past the Dutch.

1 Like

What a fabulous game of football this is

6 Likes

Spain :es: playing a dangerous game here. Much better if they spend more time in French :fr: half :man_shrugging:

Spain have gone a bit Southgate second half. Risky.

3 Likes

Would love to see him rattle another one in :rocket:

Had his 7 iron on there :joy:

We can only dream of passing like the Spanish. Beautiful to watch

5 Likes

Silky smooth :+1:

1 Like

And even at this stage Spain still attacking rather than closing game down

The right result

7 Likes

Spain worthy winners.

3 Likes

Good to see the best team in the final.

4 Likes

Well done Spain :es:. From the beginning, deserved finalists.
Iā€™ll be in Palma Sunday night too :grin:

1 Like

French finishing, again. Spain have looked the best team in the tournament. Will be a tough nut to crack in the final.

3 Likes

:ceuta_and_melilla:

3 Likes

In the tournament, yes. But this game? France looked better to me overall, even though both Spanish goals were beautiful.

But maybe Iā€™m biased, as the going down screaming every time a Spanish player was lightly brushed was getting on my nerves.

I do think they will win it though. I donā€™t think either England or the Netherlands can beat them without a lot of luck involved.

Even with the penalty Germany was denied? Of course no one will remember that afterwards, and over the course of the tournament they have played better than any other team, but so close to that game I wouldnā€™t use the word deserved yet.

Heā€™s not going to be welcome in any branch of German Doner Kebab ever again.

2 Likes

Because it wasnā€™t a penalty. Simple really.

Jamieā€™s photo (above) doesnā€™t really tell the story. Cumella was leaning back, away from the ball, and trying to move his arm behind his body. From most other angles, itā€™s clear he wasnā€™t making his body bigger.

4 Likes