Euro 2024

:man_shrugging: :scotland:

8 Likes

Ouch! :flushed:

Yeah, lots of the papers and online media let you play through the results as you see them and everyone I know comes up with England losing to France in the semis who go on to beat Portugal!

1 Like

3 matches today. First one up soon.
Euro 2024 :trophy: :soccer:
I’m a very happy man!

1 Like

With 3 current Norwich players (Gunn, Hanley & McLean) in the side plus one very recent (Gilmore) how could Scotland be two down in twenty minutes, play rubbish for the remaing seventy?

Oh, wait a minute…

This wasn’t humiliating for the Norwich contingent, it was just another normal game.

To end the Norwich comparison, according to player ratings this morning, the best Scottish player was the goalkeeper, as is all to often the case at Carrow Road.

A genuine ‘good luck’ to them for the two remaining group games. Unfortunately, after last night’s performance, they will need it & more.

Hun vs Sui, really enjoying this match.

Second half has turned into a real thriller!

1 Like

I can’t see Scotland :scotland: getting much from either of these teams. Too much energy and skill for them to handle imo.
I’m happy to be proven wrong though!

1 Like

Uh oh - Spain looking very, very good

2 Likes

Yep! Boom…… :soccer:

1 Like

At least we won’t have to worry about a bid for Gunn!

2 Likes

That ball was nearly Inović

1 Like

:rofl:

Crikey ! Had to check this one out. If I had benn reffing, I’d mistakenly have the Croat penalty kick taken again…

Penalty kick encroachment is a soccer offense that occurs when players other than the one taking the penalty kick or the defending goalkeeper enter the penalty area around the goal during a penalty kick1. The penalty for this offense is usually the penalty kick being retaken, unless the ball does not go into the goal and the offense is committed by the attacking team, in which case there is no rekick.

I don’t think it was a penalty - player took a light touch and dived

6 Likes

Deffo, the old “trail my toes across the turf whilst toppling over” gambit. :roll_eyes:

No contact whatsoever, so it should have been a booking instead.

3 Likes

He almost pulled a muscle while doing it!

3 Likes

Never a penalty. And the Spanish keeper moved way too early. However, Spain look good.

1 Like

Whoops

2 Likes

Well that equalizer was a bit easy

1 Like