Euro 2024

Fantastic set piece

1 Like

Very attractive match so far.

2 Likes

Match now resembling a cat playing with a mouse before killing it

1 Like

:rofl:

Iā€™m enjoying it out here in DĆ¼sseldorf - the Germans are proving to be fabulous hosts, the Scots cheerful in defeat, the fans from other countries great fun (on the whole), especially the Swiss. I am eating too much pork knuckle with sauerkraut and too much curry wurst and drinking too much beer. Not been to or going to any games but drinking in the atmosphere. Good tournament so far - 16 goals I think from four games.

10 Likes

And Iā€™ve so far met five West Ham season ticket holders!

2 Likes

You mean THE five West Ham season ticket holdersā€¦

:grin:

2 Likes

I know thatā€™s just mild banter, but I thought West Ham have 55,000 season ticket holders, higher than nearly all PL clubs.

My West Ham supporting sister and nephew find it impossible to get match tickets unless itā€™s for a mid-week evening League Cup tie.

1 Like

Fantastic goal from Slovenia there

Pretty entertaining game on the whole.

Indeed. Sesko looks seriously good

Spent the day hanging with some ace Wallsall, Stoke and Charlton fans (plus a couple of Hammers) watching Denmark v Slovenia and Netherlands v Poland. What is great about international tournaments is that all local rivalries are put aside for a common cause.

Getting ready for England v Serbia at Gelsenkirchen - hopefully the rain has stopped for the rest of the night, the ground here at the racecourse is already a quagmire!

4 Likes

Funny thing is it stopped raining here yesterday!

Forecast is sunshine for the weekšŸ™‚

Unless England are awful of course.

2 Likes

And weā€™re off

Jude is looking pretty classy in these opening stages

1 Like

As is Saka - what a player

Hardly peppering their goal with attempts are weā€¦?

Not really, no

England, one attempt on target, one attempt off target. Serbia one shot off target. Most boring game Iā€™ve watched so far.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think that putting TAA in midfield is working for us. Needs either Gallagher to run around like a mad thing or (preferably) Wharton to keep a cool head and keep passing forward