F1 - 2023 Season

It’s better than not knowing how you finished second…

It is really Vasseur than can make this difference? Change for the sake of change or Vasseur has a magic recipe?

Turn 1 good to see things have returned to normal. :grin:

4 Likes

Checo NOOOOOO!!!

4 Likes

Can’t believe they cut away from DR fighting George at the end just to show Max sauntering over the finish line. From the timings it looked like he was pretty much alongside for a few corners

1 Like

Another BORING F1 race. Why could it have not been Verstappen taken out at the first corner?
I am SICK of seeing Verstappen win. Reminds me of Hamiltom and Schumacher in their glory years.

2 Likes

Why watch it?

DG…

2 Likes

I am starting to ask myself the same thing…

1 Like

Seeing him win is all you saw. Apart from that he was barely shown. The racing that was televised was pretty exciting.

8 Likes

It doesn’t matter. I don’t really care about Norris storming from 17th to 5th. I like winners.
I am actually thinking of abandoning spectator sports altogether.
Sundays during NFL season drive me mad, and I am a Chiefs fan. I find myself angry and disappointed most of the time. I am seriously thinking of stopping to watch sports.
I actually think I would be better off.

I know! I was hoping DR to overtake Russel.
Also pity about Yuki could not quite manage Oscar.

Horner: ‘when are you going to kill yourself?’

1 Like

:thinking:

3 Likes

It’s no good whinging these other teams have got to catch Max, the difference has to be car plus driver. It’s not their fault.

The race for the minor places was interesting especially to see the difference in the 2 McLarens. Thought Danny played a safe race after doing all the hard work to get to the front in Q3, it is a RB car isn’t it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s back driving with his mate Max.

Everyone else is all doing the same thing trying to catch Max.

1 Like

Strange comments

DG…

Great to see Aston in P3 and P4 for Sunday, even though qually was ended early.

Also, 0.006s, 6milliseconds, between Yuki and DR. About the same amount of time it takes a bee to flap its wings once. Amazeballs

Mecedes Chief Technical Officer Mike Elliott has quit after 11 years with the team.
He became CTO only 6 months ago, swapping Technical Director positions with James Allison.
Toto Wolff denies it was in any way performance-related. (tell that to the fairies)

Are they good as Newey?

I saw a glimpse of good 'ol honeybadger DR himself in that sprint. He certainly did not give up and if the race were a bit longer he could have gotten a point. I hope he can keep that spirit for the race tomorrow.

Yuki did good! :+1:

1 Like

Wow. There still life in the tank of the old geezer. Fantastic last corner overtaking, Alonso.
Respect is due!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I must say this was the best race I have ever seen to date!
Congrats to 'Nando! :+1:

Next up Vegas :star_struck::face_vomiting::checkered_flag:

I was going to headline the attached clip (reminding us this is not the first time the show has been there) with a nod to how we used to see ‘proper’ racing cars in the BBC highlights.

Noting how Tambay exited his Matra, ‘proper’ doesn’t seem so appropriate…