F1 - 2024 Season

Nice weather in Bahrain. Better than looking out of the window here.

I guess your weather is less boring and uninteresting!

Dunno, quite boring and uninteresting just now

1 Like

At least it’s “weather”. Blue skies and sun is hardly that. And you have some sort of a palm tree as well. All set!

1 Like

My cats are intent on bringing the weather indoors. They pop out, zoom around doing F1 impersonations then bound back indoors for more zooming and spread wetness around the house.

4 Likes

Ours have barely been outside in the last few weeks, spending most of the daytime sleeping somewhere dry and comfy and then tearing round the house after each other during the night, getting rid of all their pent up energy. Though one of them is carrying a bit of weight at the moment, could do with some better aero…

4 Likes

Just watching James V. talking about Williams chances for the ‘24 season. If he manages to replicate just a fraction of his successes with MB this should be the turning point for the team fortunes.

Doesn’t look like it so far. And I’m afraid one of their drivers just isn’t up to it…

1 Like

Yes, Logan’s rookie year is over so no more excuses and I suppose Liberty is partly responsible for Williams giving him another chance.
Let’s not forget there were three races in the US of Last year. Same this year.

1 Like

Bit ominous for another RB whitewash :neutral_face:

1 Like

Obvs we don’t know what fuel levels or test programs they were all running but yes it does look that way

Dunno, McLaren looked pretty pleased with themselves. Ferrari went about their biz efficiently. After some kind of issue with George’s car, Merc stuck to their programme and Alonso only did the morning shift.

OK, maybe I’m just trying to convince myself…!

1 Like

What happened to Perez?

DG…

Hamilton and Perez drive tomorrow?

1 Like

Perez / Max half day today and full day Perez tomorrow.

1 Like

Jolyon just mentioned that only Max and Ricciardo appeared to be on low fuel in the last hour of testing yesterday.

Still not really learned much that’s concrete have we? Apart from Max in the RB20 being miles ahead of everyone else.

1 Like

so any more news on Horner scandal?

Is he leaving?

The silence is deafening