1.12.000 x2 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Boom!

3 Likes

Let me think about who I will pick on before next quali. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

And indeed Boom Boom!

1 Like

Interesting top 10 for the GP on Sunday, not sure many would have predicted that Ferrari wouldn’t have been in the mix.

Could be an interesting race, throw in a shower or two to mix it up a bit more.

1 Like

Almost every race now we see some crazy stat or record being equaled or an awesome first. :smile:

1 Like

Photo of Perez’s car after coming in 16th:

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Good to see DR qualifying well after the savage (figurative) beating he took from Villeneuve during yesterday’s commentary.

2 Likes

Last time there was a dead heat in qualifying…

1997 European Grand Prix

2 Likes

He’s probably right but it’s a bit unfair singling Danny out. There’s about 3 or 4 drivers that should also be thinking of a career change.

1 Like

An interesting qualifying due to the weather and track rubbering in during the session.
Checo perfectly demonstrates why Red Bull has made a mistake in keeping him for another two years.
Good to see Russell on top and the Mercs competitive again. Danny did well too.
Fingers crossed we get to see a good race and that Max doesn’t scamper off from second on the grid.

1 Like

Clearly Max is still on strong form but it looks at this stage as if the Mercs and McLarens will be competitive with the RBR. Weather looks unpredictable though, so it could be a bit of a lottery. If so, my bet’s on Lewis.

Russel or Verstappen for the win today, unless a dry race.

1 Like

Max has been saying for some time that circuits where drivers need to use the kerbs don’t suit the Red Bull, Monaco and Canada were highlighted as examples, so not expecting Max to win today.

My tip for the win would be one of the McLarens, they have been quietly going about their business whereas the focus seems to have been on Red Bull, Ferrari (what went wrong there) and Mercedes.

1 Like

On that basis I will say that Foden & Bellingham will be a disaster at the Euros…

1 Like

I think it might only work if you use the exact same wording and post it on exactly the same time. Doing a little dance while typing is essential.

1 Like

How is it looking for the race today?

It is cloudy right now. There is a 40% chance of rain for the start of the rain at 2 PM. There is some rain expected at about 11 am. The track might be wet when the race starts.

3 Likes