F1 - 2024 Season

Not before 2026.

In Italy the news is provided as fact. A Ferrari press conference is expected at 20:00 (in 40 minutes).

1 Like

Apparently the move is for 2025, which is even juicier… no further development interaction on the 2024 car. And what about Sainz?! Surely he can’t be happy either.

What I don’t understand though; Leclerc was just promoted to 1st driver. Then why bring in Hamilton?

Merc confirmed he’s off…Guess who’s No.1 driver there this year then…

2 Likes

And saw Ferarri confirming him joining .

This is all very exciting. Great news for the sport.

Indeed. What an opening of the season! And very curious how Hamilton will perform this year now that he will be kept in dark more and more gradually

2 Likes

I don’t see LH as a good match for Ferrari. But apparently I’ve been wrong before.

1 Like

That’s just what your wife told us.

3 Likes

It will be interesting to see if Lewis can do what Seb and Fernando failed to do at Ferrari.

It’s been posted earlier but I still find it rather puzzling. I’d thought they (a) want to grown the sport (I do you that word loosely here) in the States (b) the more teams the better. Very strange.

1 Like

Perhaps they forgot to pay somebody😉

2 Likes

Or the wrong person. I for the life of me can’t see why.

2 Likes

I thinks its more that the existing teams don’t want another team, to split the money with.

1 Like

Are you sure I can’t imagine those guys being greedy. :grin:

5 Likes

As if. You tell me next the drivers live in Monaco for the climate & the shopping…!!!

1 Like

Don’t they, that’s Danny told us. :grin:

1 Like

Timely.

Interesting to see Benetton on the list, one time Toleman, now Alpine; Minardi now V-Crap (who also bought out Arrows).

Ooh and March.

Not significant you might think. Was designed by someone called Adrian Newey. Whatever happened to him.

3 Likes

Interesting to compare. I think… maybe… it was better, back then. But more … dangerous, for sure.

That Newey guy may do OK. Pretty good first try…!!