F1 - 2024 Season

Ooo Ooo like the top 3 drivers, made in Britland, at Boxworth Northants.

Sorry @Pete_the_painter, we must make the most of F1 oportunites when they come up, it don’t ‘appen much deez days.
I’m also shouting for the lone Aussie thats firing on all 6 these days

2 Likes

Ah go for it I certainly would if it was reversed.

7 out of 10?

Sainz and Hulkenberg - Ferrari
Verstappen - Red Bull Honda

1 Like

My bad. Got overexcited with the line up. :sunglasses:

I’ll be happy if we have 3 in the top 3 at the end of the race, just wondering what impact the weather will have tomorrow, BBC has a +40% probability of rain after 14:00 in Brackley, greater % depending on which local town you look at.

1 Like

If its dry I expect Max to come through for the win.

Damp and the brits have a good chance, but I expect Norris , Russel, Hamilton.

I really would like to see Hamilton winning tomorrow. He certainly deserves a break and show the young ones that he still has got it. I won’t bet on it though.

I’d prefer Norris or Russell, if the weather throws a curve ball in then a long overdue win for Williams wouldn’t go amiss.

I don’t mind who wins, I just want to see a good clean race that doesn’t have a driver scampering off into the distance never to be seen again by the driver in second place.

2 Likes

Imminent Perez and Ricciardo seat swap doing gossip at the moment.

I predict Max will overtake one of the three Brits early on and the other two will muck about with each other so much, possibly tangling, that Max will scoot through for the win.

2 Likes

Why isn’t Tsunada in the frame to replace Perez? Better results than Ricci

1 Like

Surprised with Perez holding a signed contact with the ink still wet.

Unless of course its invisible ink.

1 Like

Where is Carlos going in 2025?

Williams? Commentators made a good point today about them getting Albon on a long term contract, what is in the pipeline for Williams that isn’t public knowledge.

I did look up the origins of the name Perez, expecting to be ‘son of Pedro’ or some such but no, it does apparently mean ‘out of his depth, never has been who is unable to keep his mule on the racetrack but is fortunate enough to carry lots of petrodollars in his pockets…’

3 Likes

Not good enuf plus he’s inconsistent.
Why not Sainz?

Well I’m hoping all those Brits in front take themselves out leaving Oscar to sweep through and win.

2 Likes

Our vet says that Oscar is the most common name for cats.

2 Likes

And your point is? :grin:

1 Like

He needs regular worming…

2 Likes