F1 - 2024 Season

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rowing😀

If the rain we are having on the south coast moves up to Silverstone I think they will be having a powerboat race.

1 Like

No Sainz because he’s not in the Red Bull stable.
Tsu or Ricci is an easy move to try out.

Ricci more consistent the Tsu? Really.
Tsu has more wins, more points and fewer dnf’s. Also best finish position., twice.

Tsu deserves his chance.

I’d watch that! :smile:

1 Like

Like 1975?

2 Likes

You have to love the safety measures in 1975 - Chain Link Fencing :flushed: :scream:

1 Like

At the time it was considered a safety feature, how no one foresaw the likely problems with it for open-top cars is beyond me.

1 Like

It’s quite amazing that was as ‘recent’ as 1975. I though the safety moves had started by then. On the other hand I do remember taking my Austin Champ around the outside perimeter road/track which followed the GP circuit and just getting out where the fancy took me and standing the other side of the chain link as I watched the cars go by and felt the draught. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Based on boths current form I can’t see what that is supposed to achieve other than frightening Perez into form, which I don’t see succeeding unless RB think he is simply not trying with a lucrative two year contract in his pocket?

In your dreams!?

Just heard James Vowles say that his best people are already working on the 2026 car & the rest are working on the current & next season’s car.

That must endear him to hundreds of workers at the Williams factory…

1 Like

Gee he just got burnt by his team.

Blimey, poor George, barring last week the only luck he seems to get is of the ‘bad’ kind.

Good on LH, great win. McLaren made a few mistakes that cost them dearly imo.

5 Likes

Get in there, Lewis!!! Fantastic!!!

1 Like

Well done Lewis - 9 victories at Silverstone!

4 Likes

What a drive. He deserved that.

2 Likes

Seeing Lewis return to the top step at Silverstone and Max getting ahead in the WDC at the same time. Personally can’t have seen a better result.

Congrats to the Lewis fans!

1 Like

Get in There!!!

1 Like