F1 - 2024 Season

Did they make Max look like Geri Horner on purpose? :rofl:

Also, they missed this opportunity for George…

Hulk looks like he took up race car driving after he wrapped filming on Breaking Bad

Lando is cutest! :heart_eyes:

The 12 times F1 champion of the world and Aston Martin shareholder Mr Adrian Newey.

1 Like

The joy of the Forum.

1 Like

well at least he shaved for the occasion.

3 Likes

I’m still struggling with the concept of Lance Stroll potentially having an Adrian Newey designed race winning car in 2026 and not knowing what to do with it.

2 Likes

His Dad must be smart to get the amount of money he has. I wouldnt be surprised to see Lance put out into another team as a paying driver bringing a load of sponsorship and a decent driver to Aston to make the most out of the car and have potential championship (driver or constructor) on table. Lance gets to save face then (somewhat) and stays as an F1 driver. Who knows …

I think he’s also known to be ruthless, but we’ll have to see if that extends towards family.

It hasn’t before now…

1 Like

It would be a heck of a thing were Newey to design a new 2026 F1 car, so far ahead of the competitors and with Dad Team Rules imposed, Nr 1 son becomes worl… NAHHH!!

Peter

Pity Carlos couldn’t go there. Too late now!

For Carlos to go to Aston Stroll Senior would have had to sack Stroll Junior as Alonso is going nowhere. That simply wasn’t going to happen so Aston wasn’t an option for Carlos.

In between Strolls…

Not a bad CV.

3 Likes

Might be a bit late.

2 Likes

Understandable but LN needs to work on his first laps. His been easy meat on a few occasions.

When Oscar spoke with Stella about team orders, his reported comment was according to the-race dot com

“Even when I said to Oscar: ‘Would you be available to give up a victory?’ He said: ‘It’s painful, but if it’s the right thing to do now, I will do it’.”

This reflects positively on Oscar and I am sure if next year he is the driver with the best chance Lando will be asked to do the same.

I’m not sure how that will work as Lando is the senior driver, they’re both young and I can’t see a driver as talented as Oscar playing second fiddle for to long.

1 Like