Firmware update v. 3.7.0

yep, Naim app … janky… but so what ?

So nothing. People who like the Tidal app can use Tidal Connect if their streamer supports it, what are you complaining about?

1 Like

And as mentioned, you don’t have to.

Naim App will control both your products, including for TIDAL

Of course not Clare.
I think I will only upgrade when I coudn´t get my Android phone to control Tidal in both my streamers.

big win, well done everyone. night off?

1 Like

Which wine are you drinking? Tell us about it

it is now (ndx2) pure class. not sure what that update did.
actually, solved the screen freeze! i’m in heaven.

1 Like

Yes it actually stays off all the time, this way never freezes.

The firmware flash should have update my dns?! I manually changed the dns in the Naim app and it’s OK now! No more problem with gapless.

1 Like

Not sure whether this is related to @skimminstones’ problem, but I have an oddity with the app.
Using Jukebox Track Selection (with Asset), the playlist loads exectly 95 songs less than the number specified by Asset into the play queue. The software seems to bring back the right number, but then loads 95 fewer into the queue.
Should I be emailing support with this observation, or will this be sufficient? It’s a bug (perhaps) but it’s not impacting my listening.

For Information:

I installed the update on my 1 month old NDX2 when the firmware first came out, and had been fine. Been away for two nights and just came back to the power button displaying 4 flashes followed by 2 followed by 2 then a pause (4 2 2) I powered off at the wall for two minutes, powered back on and now all working again.

There hadn’t been a power cut.

I have one question. Firmware 3.7 in nd5xs2 - Tidal connect should work when connected via wifi?

great firmware release (especially for Tidal connect) however, the new firmware made the front screen of my Uniti atom to stop working - completely black since then

Is there a way to have an update on this issue? Am I the only one with this problem?
Thanks

1 Like

Have you tried a factory reset?

random, my ndx2 is humming. the screen that everyone hates is performing brilliantly. had some issues before but all cleaned up with this one.

Yes. Unfortunately that did not solve the issue

Did you leave it long enough between switching off, and unplugging and then plugging back in again?

1 Like

Tidal Connect only works when both the Naim and the device running Tidal are on the same local network. Any combination of wired and/or wireless should work, that doesn’t matter.

Thank you,
my nd5xs2 works with a cable connection, and with wifi it does not work.

half a day… would that be enough? And anyway that’s not really a fix p it would be the most a work around. Funny enough no tresponse till now to the ticket I raised with the NAIM technical team.

Any other ideas?

Thanks