Football Season 2021 - 2022

He looks a bit like Jesus, and he needs a miracle to get the Spuds going so, so maybe…

…on the other hand, he probably knows he’ll get a tasty payoff from Baldemort when he gets sacked mid-season.

1 Like

Looks like we are getting Patrick Vieira to manage Palace

5 Likes

4 Likes

In the world of proper football

https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/new-manager-phil-parkinson-takes-charge-at-wrexham-afc

Here come the mighty reds.

What jumpers for goal posts.

Well, you know.

Great to see that we have signed Billy Gilmour on loan next season.
Our chances of survival next year have greatly increased.
Good move for both parties as Farke has an incredible record for developing young talent.
I hope we’re allowed in to see him. OTBC!

Yes, I’m quite pleased about that. A lot of competition in Chelsea midfield and I suspect TT will be doing some wheat and chaff sorting through pre-season. Clearly already made his mind up about Wee Billy for longer term future.

I’m thinking referring to Man U by their actual name would probably break forum rules, but we know don’t we… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

We do, we do. :joy:

M.O.T.

Pre-season for the Rangers, Arsenal on the 17th should be a good tune-up for Real Madrid on the 25th. Brighton on the 24th seems a bit excessive though….

Happy that Man U finally ended the long running saga of will we/won’t we sign Sancho- he’s a great buy.
Also selfishly happy to see Rashford getting a rest during the Euros - although he might be worried about how he can break back into this England team

Want to see Ole snare a really first rate centre half before the season starts - and sell Phil Jones to absolutely anyone

Just read that Paul Mariner has died yesterday. Nice player, part of Ipswich’s glory days and I believe was a decent sort off the pitch too.

2 Likes

just saw that too- remember him well from the better days for Ipswich Town

2 Likes

He had a couple of seasons for my club in the late eighties and scored a few goals. A good player and a decent guy. RIP Paul.

3 Likes

Should be a good match shame that Arsenal can’t take any supporters north for both this and the Hibernian games.

Arsenal have just signed 21 year old Nuno Tavares from Benfica the left back will be cover for Kieran Tierney.

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend it. Castle Greyskull is not the most welcoming venue. Even @Petersfi might agree. :grinning:

1 Like