For those tired of downsizing threads…

Tks! Scala is quite expensive, but the size is still surprising small relatively when I view it in person.

:scream_cat::face_with_peeking_eye:

Must be difficult to listen when there are big waves , not?

1 Like

It’s an extension. The original room has suspended wooden floor and the extension has a concrete floor. It’s almost perfect.

There’s a lot to be said for a concrete floor where the hifi is concerned. Unless you want to run speaker cables under the floorboards…

2 Likes

@Dan_M lovely 500 , look so good in your set up , believe it must have a great superb uplift to your system!!! Enjoy!!!:wink:

1 Like

I do prefer the green to the white……

39 Likes

No downsizing here. 11 black boxes, plus LP12 & Lingo.

25 Likes

22 Likes

Such a cool room, definitely one to sit-down relax and unwind to some great music in.

2 Likes

You’ve added the Superline and HiCapDR. More boxes. Looks fantastic!

2 Likes

That’s the best compromise, hide the boxes!

I do find looking at lots of black boxes is a bit ugly & quite a bit old fashioned today!

1 Like

Straight swop, two for two :wink:

1 Like

Same number of boxes, 2 out and 2 in Dan.
BUT, the quality has definitely improved :blush:

2 Likes

Very nice and the gear can be closed away so the lovely room stays looking like a room.

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts too. Multiple boxes may be old fashioned but I do like them. Mine are hidden in a cupboard so I get to have the multi box performance and the minimalist look!

3 Likes

Is heat an issue in doing this. Do you have the doors open when the system is in use?

Your space looks great!!

1 Like

Thank you😊

1 Like

29 Likes