🔥 Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot

i would like to be at your place! However i more enjoy cayak than climbing.
But a restaurant in a breezy place and nice view and calm is my hobby too. With a book or even naim forum…My wife prefers to eat a bit quickly…

1 Like

you can go and visit nice villages at the top of mountains. It’s not so hot. Toulouse is too hot in August. Or better visit it at the end of the day.
Morning: beach and walking
The day: mountains
The evening: towns like Toulouse, Carcassonne…

Yep we know quite a few been there a few times now l, plenty of lakes too up in the mountains which we will visit to cool off. My brother owns a house in a little working village on the river itself 10 mins from Limoux so we go quite often, not sure how that will play out after October though. Happens to have one of the best producers of Blanquette and Cremant Limoux at the back of his house. It’s rude not to visit and it’s a hard life. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:And 18.30 today,.plays Sweden’s Ladies quarter-finals in football World Cup against Germany.

:rose::heart:And,.We won :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Now it is the Semi final against the Netherlands that applies.
And,.the Olympic Games in Tokyo is also ready for us.

/Peder🙂

1 Like

And a good win to Sweden. :+1:t2:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I find it heartening that no ones yet moaned about the heat.
In typical British fashion, we moan when there’s not enough of it. Moan when there’s too much of it.

2 Likes

Well our Tour de France ends tomorrow with a 6 hour train trip from Nice to Paris and a 18 hour flight home to Sydney on Tuesday morning. Have loved every minute, the food, the wine, the sun and the hospitality. Yes it’s been Hot Hot Hot Hot but that’s what we were hoping for. :grin:

4 Likes

in Australia it must be hot too?

Winter now, however in Sydney it never really get below 14c. Melbourne and Tasmania gets much colder. :grin:

in Summer, what’s the max temperature in Sydney?

We can have days over 40 but we live close to the Pacific Ocean and get a sea breeze (most days) that cools us down. Average temperature would be high 20’s to mid 30’s. In land the temperature can reach over 40, they’re not so lucky and don’t get the breeze.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:@Pete_the_painter,…Strange winter,.this below I call winter :grin:.
It is 500km north from where I live.

I have shown this earlier.

/Peder🙂

3 Likes

That’s what I call freezing. :scream:

1 Like

This was outside our place 2 years ago, it looks like snow but it was hail and It was the middle of summer

2 Likes

@frenchrooster this is a typical mid winter forecast, it’s based on about hour north of Sydney.

a bit cold but you have the sun! in Paris, from October to April, we have a long autumn with a lot of rainy days and not a lot of sun.

True, we do get a lot of sun and a short winter.

Umm, looking at that forecast I would say you get NO winter at all. This, from a Canadian perspective.

2 Likes

I guess it’s all relative :smile:.

I have been to Canada, so do get your point.