I did a thing ... 500DR to come

Disconnect your Innous and you will notice a positive difference with two PS Drago…

1 Like

???
Phönix?

I gave it a glass of wine (red) and another chance - now it is coming through…

3 Likes

I find wine and any alcohol work well in situations like this :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, like the Phoenix. But the 555 ps will reborn not from ashes but from ice.

4 Likes

Come on … :joy::face_with_raised_eyebrow::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You are a naughty Rooster😁

6 Likes

Try fiddling with it……

2 Likes

You should just wait and leave 24/24 running, on Radio .
I remember the Martin Colloms review on the Nd555 with the second 555 dr. He said that the sound reminded him the sound of the Goldmund Reference turntable in the mid 80’s, one of the best turntable at that time. So great stability, dynamic and so effortless sound.

Pic from Mono and Stereo

2 Likes

Drago, you know what I’m going to say! Put the second supply in and just leave things alone. It’ll take a couple of days to settle down but within a few hours is suspect you will get a taste of what it does.

1 Like

@drago likes to fiddle with his full 500 series set up.

It makes him happy.

He will get there with it. It’s his way of getting accustomed to it. He has got his cable dressing bang on with no cables touching in.

Have faith in the samurai master cable dresser! He is the main man!

1 Like

@drago ! You did it! Full 500 series man. Absolutely everything done.

The world is yours and everything in it!

Legend! I love what you have done. Catching you up buddy! :muscle:

Please begin with the Burndy cables.

A nd555 with 2 power supplies can match a turntable from the mid eighties, wow. Thats 40 years ago, fantastic achievement that lol.

3 Likes

Whats Bad about an 80s turntable? This was THE vinyl era

2 Likes

Second ps is in and I will keep it there and check at the weekend again.
Yes it will settle in.
But - with no initial wow moment it is always hard for me to get there.
If this is the case - and I am the rare species (which I am :smiling_face:) who likes 1ps better, so be it!
Will see!

Ps: I really like to fiddle and my doubts are bad, but when when there is only initial „hmmm „, this is not how it should be.
But now bass is fully there with 2nd ps.
Reminded a bit in my hdx - melco n10 journey where I preferred the hdx for its rougher presentation over the details from melco

Never force an update on yourself whatever others tells you. I just chose Morgana over Lumina in my system and am very happy with it. That does t mean others are wrong or I am. We have the freedom to chose ourselves. Use it :sunglasses:

5 Likes

it won’t wow you at first from cold mate, mine took a week. once they have both settled down. taking one off is easy to tell the difference

3 Likes

Yes, the improvements will creep up on you. Be patient.

5 Likes

no fiddeling!

3 Likes