Innuos 2.0 - Innsights

Noted thanks! I can play all music through the uPnp mk3 icon on the Naim app. It’s the lms that isn’t picking up all music. In @ChrisH comment above, apparently Qobuz can be played through nds. I’m trying to understand how to do so. Any advice greatly appreciated

Thanks that’s interesting and I may log out of Tidal for now and see if that’s fix - I have Qobuz anyway and can access Tidal via my Node 2i

Hate to say it but I had the same with Qobuz.

Hmm so adding streaming services could be an issue

Qobuz and Tidal can only be used when using Innuos sense app or iPeng and having the UPnP or bridge software enabled which will make the NDS emulate a squeezelite endpoint that can be used, it wont be available any other way. He got Nuno to setup up its not officially supported yet.

Thank you for providing some clarity.
Per below, it seems innuos support only set up for me the lms and that @Chris H may have some added functionality.
I’ll keep trying, really want this to work!

Yes, maybe. The more of us who raise it through the app reporting mechanism the better. Innuos customer service remains personalised and second to none.

Absolutely- folks sometimes get Nuno Vittorio himself to help them - what other company has a CEO like that ?!

2 Likes

Nuno has helped me remotely; dealt with a couple of tickets personally and emailed beyond that. Could not be more impressed.

1 Like

Got it to work, had to check off one more box in the lms server settings. Now for some music! Thanks again @ChrisH and @CrystalGipsy

1 Like

A company under staffed and under resourced. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Companies have different ways of growing.

Sorry that I wasn’t able to come back to you before you self fixed the issue!

Yes, it’s all about the UPnP Bridge that allows me to play Qobuz through the NDS, at least as far as I’m aware…

Enjoy it @Petersfi

That’s correct @CrystalGipsy , not officially supported through the Innuos inbuilt LMS (Nuno did set it up for me as a test case) though if someone has a Sonore UPnP Bridge connected into the system that also works to get streaming services to a legacy Naim streamer, as before.

1.4.8 was a very good improvement in SQ. 2.04 took it to an even higher level of replay…
MN
Zenith mk3
Statement

Are you able to access the LMS settings through the Innuos menu options in v2.0 or does it require under the hood Linux skills. I know my way around LMS via the user interface but not from command line.

I have a Zen Mini M3 so following with interest but haven’t got the upgrade yet. Thx

I’ve ditched Innuos Sense, and I’ve returned to Roon, at least for now.

Using an iPhone or iPad Innuous app isn’t very stable for me. So I’ve just re-configured Roon from the Zenith.

All much better, for me.

I’m no Linux coder but followed the following instructions from innuos support:

“please follow these steps:

• make sure your ROON is disabled in your ZEN server settings

• navigate to your [my.innuos.com](file://my.innuos.com/) once again and select your unit

• notice that now you have an IP number on your address bar > type right after it :9000/Default/settings/index.html

(example 10.2.51.200:9000/Default/settings/index.html)

• click on the plugins TAB > search for the UPNP?DLNA Media Interface and activate it. There are two, check both.

• Click APPLY at the bottom right”

2 Likes

So this will enable my zen mini to use innuos 2 in the same way I use it now as a Roon core for my Nd5xs2?

Possibly. Need to get my hands on it tomorrow and test.