Interesting TV

Just started watching this last week. Already into season 2!

i wanted to see what was about the movie you posted and just found on this…

I hope you found it interesting but I have a very low tolerance threshold for amateur broadcasting :grin:

i have no opinion on it. I don’t know ever why i posted it to you…no problem.

No worries :blush:

1 Like

Very much enjoyed your home made perfect on bbc2 tonight. 2 architects competing to design a house to a client’s brief. Extensive use of virtual reality and incredible what these guys can do with a space. Am currently renovating a house and wish they were here to help me knock a few walls down !

Excellent. Some all time classic scenes in series 1 - the swimming pool!

1 Like

Ooh thanks for the reminder. Enjoyed the first series a lot - though the Irish architect had bench seating in every single design. Hope he’s got a new idea for this series!

1 Like

We like sitting on hard benches over here, its a sort of penance for past sins.

Designated Survivor, Suits, Bloodline, Bodyguard, Fargo, The Crown, Derry Girls,…

Now watching Dynasty in desperation :sweat_smile:

1 Like

851BB479-C4C3-4E87-901F-979F0FC2FEED-6712-000006BFE0A62B4B

Got this on my planner recorded from last weekend, been too busy to watch it but looking forward to seeing it tonight.

3 Likes

It’s good stuff, though it tails off a bit at the end @TOBYJUG

1 Like

Started watching season 3 of Goliath on Amazon Prime last night. Season 1 was great, 2 not so good but 3 looks much more interesting. I’ve only watched the first 2 episodes though.

1 Like

if you have Netflix, see that film. You will have a good time.

1 Like

do you know when Ozark season 3 will start ?

D584BAA0-1373-4F02-BB9D-3FA075EEDCCC-6712-000006C3987E761F

Catherine The Great.

Gorgeous photography and set pieces. Dame Mirren doing a lush job of avoiding being our british Queen. Although some similarities…
Romanticism has never looked so good.

1 Like

The original movie “The Island” is really pretty good and on Netflix too I think.

i saw it already some years ago. Maybe 10 years ?
i don’t find a lot of interesting movies on Netflix. However, just saw the film i cited above ( fractured) and we really enjoyed it . Suspens towards the last minutes !

Watching El Camino now. Not immersed for now.

1 Like

Later this year. Excellent show looking forward this season. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good to see Spiral is back.

4 Likes