Interpreting forum stats? 🤯

Are you sure that’s not alcohol. :rofl:

3 Likes

Think your post sums it up perfectly. :+1:

3 Likes

Yep, it’s that, and a general teenage-like indifference to all the current craziness.

1 Like

Think that’s the only way most of us will get through this.

1 Like

Whouah ! Didn’t know I so often post so many non accurate posts. Don’t know if your post is really a compliment.

1 Like

FR, I think Geoff is being unnecessarily critical of both of us. I know exactly what you mean.

Basically, likes are pretty pointless. When on the Forum it’s far more important to give useful help and advice, rather than spraying likes around like confetti. I believe we both do that, unlike some others, who’d rather criticise than try to be helpful.

1 Like

That’s funny because you both were banned before for criticizing others instead of being helpful.

(actually i think FR was banned for critizing you, which is perhaps even more funny)

Anyway i don’t care either way and think you’re both swell, so no bad vibes intended. :heart:

2 Likes

I could have been rich if Slashdot hadn’t tanked :smiley:

1 Like

Careful or you’ll get a stern talking-to :slight_smile: But appreciate that little nugget

1 Like

For the avoidance of doubt, I have never, ever, been banned from the Forum. I am an upstanding Forum denizen.

2 Likes

Kasper Gutman : You’re a close-mouthed man?

Sam Spade : Nah, I like to talk.

Kasper Gutman : Better and better. I distrust a close-mouthed man. He generally picks the wrong time to talk and says the wrong things. Talking’s something you can’t do judiciously, unless you keep in practice.

Kasper Gutman : Now, sir. We’ll talk, if you like. I’ll tell you right out, I am a man who likes talking to a man who likes to talk.

Sam Spade : Swell. Will we talk about the black bird?

Thanks for your question.

1 Like

I was going to say that HH has never been banned. He knows when a tactical withdrawal for a few days is sensible, which is totally different!

As we say in France, « la roue tourne « . How do you say that ?

1 Like

It’s also funny because I could have liked Geoff post, to say I have read it. But in the meantime I didn’t liked the post. So of course didn’t put a like.
Geoff post was like a big Japanese smile, hiding sarcasm.

A social media detox treatment is good for health. At least for me.

It was a compliment of course. You stated three very good reasons to use a like - I even said the reasons were ‘fine’ in the other part of the post. Also it was the most accurate of your accurate posts in my view - therefore there are others, and I made no mention of any inaccurate posts!

2 Likes

Ok Geoff, thanks for clarifying. Your post appeared to have a possibility of two opposite meanings. I choosed the wrong.

2 Likes

In the meantime I received a Respected badge, which is very amusing. Thank you all for this unexpected recognition, you make me a better poster.

Congratulations.

Give me a like.

8 Likes